[Resolved] Stylewe / ridiculous scam website!

Buyer beware! StyleWe is not a reputable company, all they need is your money! I have purchased two dresses from this website. I received my items and was horrified with the quality! Workmanship was beyond ridiculous, colors were wrong and the dresses were super small. So I went online and emailed them. They said that I'll be receiving a message with all the instructions about how to return. Well, I never received anything! Another week passed and I sent them another email, and got the same response. I contacted my credit card company and hope they'll get my money back.

• Resolution statement

• StyleWe Customer Care's Response, Jun 20, 2016

Hi Judy Tesco,
    Sorry for all your unsatisfied and the delay reply.
    Could you tell us your order number so that we can check and handle this issue for you ?
    As we were experience system error during that period, some messages failed to come in, we probably missed your information.
    We valued your business and We promise you we will settle this matter at the best way we can.

If you run into any issues, feel free to drop us an email ([protected]@stylewe.com)and we will get back to you ASAP.

Best Regards,
    Hailee
    StyleWe

• StyleWe Customer Care's Response, Jun 21, 2016

Hi Judy,

Sorry for your unsatisfied.
    We value your business and we will try our best to help you resolve the problem.
    Thanks for your help.

If you run into any other issues, pls contact us via [protected]@stylewe.com, we will get back to us asap. Thanks.
    Best regards,