Strategic Capital Resources Inc. / Took my down payment and never received loan!

1 1395 Lexington AvenueNew York, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-405-3672

I had also was promised to received a loan from this company after paying a fee. After doing so never received the loan and could not get my e-mails or calls answered. These people are using different names and picking up peoples money in different states. I have contacted all the agencies that people tell me might be able to help. Whatever you do please do not send these people any money. I may not get my money back but I don't want to see this happen to anyone else... Ifany one out there has had this happen from this company please e-mail me... I just want to see them stopped.

More Strategic Capital Resources Inc. Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• De
      16th of May, 2008

I had the same exact thing happen to me. I spoke to Donna Marshall and she seemed very knowledgeable about the company. I sent in a moneygram to Olivia Bentley and she was suppose to be my private lender who was going to get the loan. I sent in $1124.00 dollars and then they are still trying to get me to send in another $600.00 dollars for insurance on the loan. She does answer my calls because she thinks she is going to scam me again. I have made several complaints but have not heard anything from professional investigator. This person will be caught and spend alot of time in jail guaranteed!!!

• Go
      18th of May, 2008

They are trying to scam me now

22nd of May, 2008

Donna Marshall is the same one that I talked to until I sent my money.Now I can't get any response. No one answers the phone when I call or returns messages. The phone number they are using is the same as another loan scam that went on, that company was called Starwoth Financial services. I hope they do get them.I was told to contact your local sheriffs dept, FTC, BBB, Attorney General, which I did with all my information. I've seen alot of other complaints on different site on the web about these people now, I can't believe they are still doing this. all we can do is all stick together and report this. The person who picked up my money was a so called Trent Hansley. He picked it up in Georgia. the phone number was registered to somebody in Nevada.I aslo saw on another report the name Gail Wilson.

9th of Jun, 2008

I just submitted my loan application, but because I did not see any BBB logo or similar validation, I came to google to see what I can find about the company. I am glad I read your comments. I would have sent the scam money if I did not read your comments. Thanks. The trouble is that such people keep scamming the public and continue to get away with it. What are all these agents doing? Or there are so many cons the can't keep up? Or the cons have cut deals with some of the agents?