Stop Repair Bills / Quote

This company is boguss. We called in to get a quote. Once we got the initial quote the caller refused to let us hang up. He kept lowering the price of the quote and when we told him we wanted to discuss it further, he told us that was just silly. What honest company would care if you wanted to discuss whether or not to take them up on their offer. I would definetly recommend staying away from this company.

Comments

• Le
      10th of Mar, 2010

I was railroaded into the policy by the pushy salesperson on first contact. Did not recieve anything from the company for three weeks after payment came out of my checking account. When I did get information from them it was a package of additives to put in my truck( spray for the air conditioning, additive for the oil, additive for the coolent, felt pads to put on the battery post) no payment book, no account number just a phone number to call. When I had a claim my mechanic called and was told I would need proof of mantiance for two years and that my claim was not approved. I called and was handed over to three or four different pepole just to cancel my policy and was keep on the phone for more than a half hour. I would not recomended this company to anyone in fact someone should investiagte the whole company from the owners down to the sales.

• Wo
      17th of Apr, 2010

Yes! They did that to me as well. The man on the phone kept bullying me and making me feel as if i was the bad guy for being skeptical. after about 20 minutes, i had enough. I just hung up the phone. I cant believe those people!