Steve's Blinds and Wallpaper - Great Company / I love My Blinds from Steves Blinds and Wallpaper

1 MI, United States Review updated:

I love my blinds from Steves Blinds and Wallpaper. I went to their showroom in Sterling Height, Michigan. hey have hundreds of blinds on display and seemed like hundred and hundreds of wallpaper books. My husband and myself made 4 different trips there. We just purchased our first home and didn't realize how expensive blinds and wallpaper are. We shopped around at all the big stores like home depot and lowes. We have a lot of windows and need some wallpaper for a couple of our bathrooms. Nobody at home depot or lowes knew what they were talking about when it came to the blinds. Also home depot didn't have any wallpaper books to look at. Everyone who worked with us at Steves Blinds and Wallpaper were all extremely helpful and very very knowledgeable about blinds. On one visit Steve himself even came out to the showroom and answered a couple of questions for us. He looks just like he does on his website. He was so nice and was extremely helpful. We ended up buying 22 Bali cordless top down bottom up cellular blinds from Steves. Not only are they the only place that really knows what they are talking about but their prices where almost half of what home depot and lowes wanted to charge us - Steves sent our blinds right to our house via FedEx and they didn't even charge us extra for it. They all came in 7 days. My husband installed all of them and they all fit perfect. Steves Blinds and Wallpaper definitely earned an A++ from us and we will recommend them to all our family and friends.

Comments

• La
      19th of Feb, 2010

Horrible service - can't seem to get a refund on an item I purchased on 2/4th but have yet to receive although each rep i've spoken with has told me its cancelled...i got the run around when inquiring about my item and now i'm getting the run around with the cancellation...i can't speak for anyone else but this to me is a horrible experience and i won't use this company again...the reps are completely clueless and incompetent with no idea what the other rep is telling me...checked on bbb and should have checked first...seems getting an item and refunds is a big problem for them...

BBB processed a total of 45 complaint(s) about this business in the last 36 months, our standard reporting period. Of the total 45 complaint(s) closed in the last 36 months, 26 were closed in the last 12 months.

These complaints concerned: