Ster-Kinekor / cinema experience
We watched Rock Dog at River Square. We encountered the following problems:
1. All ligths inside the cinema were off when we entered 5 minutes before the movie starting time. It was pitch dark and with your hands full handling the popcorn and the kids' popcorn it was quite a challenge to find our seats which were...
2. Not there. The dirst seat that we were meant to sit on was missing - yes just one open dirty space with holes in the ground where there used to be a seat.
3. No aircon...
4. We had 5/6 teens sitting in the back row throwing popcorn and pieces of ice at us... my daughter got hit time and again and eventually we had to get a staff member to warn them to stop their nonsense.
All in all a night out really turned into the worse possible experience I have ever had. I will never watch a movie at this cinema again.
More Ster-Kinekor Complaints & Reviews
- Ster-Kinekor - bad attitude, unhelpful and rude 
- Ster-Kinekor - unable to retrieve tickets booked online at cinema
- Ster-Kinekor - bayside cinema renovations 
- Ster-Kinekor - avoid this place at all costs 
- Ster-Kinekor - slandering of christian faith by ng kerk's movie dominee tienie. please remove from cinemas 
- Ster-Kinekor - cinema screen faulty
- Ster-Kinekor - melted slush puppy
- Ster-Kinekor - poor service
- Sterkineko - the behaviour and attitude of staff/ and service
- Ster-Kinekor - mall of africa