Steepandcheap.com / Seller took off items from the order

1 84119, 2607 South 3200 West, Salt Lake City, UT, United States Review updated:

I recently placed the order for 4 items on the website www.steepandcheap.com. I paid for the order and received the confirmation email, and I checked the status of my order and was surprised that the seller provided info about 1 item. It turned out that the seller without warning me took off 3 items from my order. He told me that they were too cheap to send. WTF? I asked about refund, but they promised and did nothing about it. Maybe someone has any ideas how to return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

Ta
Mar 15, 2014

Comments

• Re
      15th of Aug, 2015
    Steepandcheap.com - I got cheap jackets and impossible to return money back
    2607 South 3200 West Salt Lake City, UT 84119

I bought two jackets for the camping from the website www.steepandcheap.com. I paid about $500 for the order and faster delivery. But the company misled me and sent cheap and not original jackets. I was shocked and returned them. As well as I sent rude email to the seller, where I told him to return full sum back or I would open the case against them. They weren’t afraid of me and haven’t returned money back. But no one could really help me to get money back.