Steak 'n Shake Enterprises — lying about being closed and rude when I called the store
Just got out of work at 11pm, tired and starving I went to the closest fast food I could find that was open. Went through the drive thru and waited 5 minutes asking the if they were open. I drive to the window and see the employees goofing off. I called the store to ask if they were open and the response was no. I thought steak and shake was open 24/7? I asked if they were open 24/7 and the employee said not today and I responded with "why? what's the occasion?" The employee rudely hung up the phone without answering my question. I called a few minutes later and asked if I could get the manager or the district managers numbers but the employee said no, there's only corporate. So I asked for the corporates number and the employee told me to google it. I have never seen such laziness and irresponsible store in my life! I've put up with waiting almost an hour for a burger and a milkshake in the same location that I went to tonight but tonight is the last time I will be going to this location until the management or all the employees are change to better ones because right now it is the worst I have ever seen.
More Steak 'n Shake Enterprises Complaints & Reviews
- Steak 'n Shake - breakfast hours 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - removal of salt and vinegar fries 
- Steak n Shake - Florida - poor service and food 
- Steak and Shake - awful service 
- Steak N Shake - paid for gift card - got accussations 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - drive up
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - timing of drive thru. ethics of leadership and team.
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - service and food
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - drive thru & carry out order
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - slow service and missing orders