Starter Credit Direct / They took 99.00 out of my bank maccount wothout my approval,I need help with a cancellation/refund

Ocean Ridge, FL, United States Review updated:
4.65
Phone: 561-281-2653
Starter credit took $99. 99 out of my bank account without my knowledge or consent and I need assistance cancelling this fraud to get a refund. See above complaints, what do you do about it and what is the offer of $99. 00 for, what was I supposed to get?

Comments

Ne
  3rd of Nov, 2008
My husband inadvertantly looked for a loan and some how starter credit direct started taking out 99.00 every 10 days they have taken it twice so far how do we get it stoped. The 800 number is a joke. Please advise if anyone has any help.
  15th of Nov, 2008
i need my for my rent and i found out that starter credit direct taking out $99.00 from my account without noticed so i want my $99.00 back to my account. it's time for me to rent my bills and rent so i need it cover up.
  15th of Nov, 2008
i need my money back because i don't use checks to purchased and i don't know where that come from and please send back my $99.00.
Ju
  20th of Nov, 2008

Starter Credit Direct - banking fraud
Hemet
California

This is my second compaint. I need help with this refund/cancellation whatever this is. I am 64 years old and just been released from the hospital for a stroke. I have no money and the withdrawal of $99.00 that Starter Credit Direct took out created 140. in nsf funds. The bank told me to contact you and if you cannot help I have to complete an oline banking fraud paper to submit to the bank. Please help me asap. I cannot take this pressure. Thank you, Jerome Bradford
Ma
  26th of Nov, 2008
I REPORTED THIS SAME PROBLEM TO MY BANK I HAD TO CLOSE MY ACCOUNT.
  12th of Mar, 2009
starter credit direct taking out $99.00 from my account without noticed, there was no money on my account so i need to pay overdraft and fee for return those checks for $70.00, please if anybody know how to stop them in case they take my money again.
Up
  14th of Apr, 2009
This happened to me as well this week. These people need ripped a new A-hole. I better get my money back.
Up
  14th of Apr, 2009
I will be filing a police report as well. This is disgusting how in this economy as people struggle hard enough to make ends meet that things like this can happen...
Go
  19th of May, 2009
I researched this and found how to contact this company via e-mail ...go to : www.yoursupportdepartment.com
Da
  19th of May, 2009
You guys had NO Business taking funds out of my account without my request. I did not request any funds at all and I want my $99.00 put back! You folks BOUNCE my account with my bank, which cost me another $34.00 for a overdrawn account. I do not want to be charged this amount and want it put back into account as soon as possible. I had NO disire to join your department for credit report help. Please refund my $99.00 back into my account as soon as posible or I will call the better business department on you guys.

Thankyou
Ns
  19th of May, 2009
i also had $99.00 takin out of my account with out my request. i have contacted my back and i am filling a fraud report with my bank and with the police department. some one needs to shut this company down for fraud. i am also planning a lawsuit against them and i am planning on sueing them for as much as i can for everything that they have put me through and all the money that they made me lose.
Sa
  19th of May, 2009
The same thing is happening to me they took 99 dollars out of my account without permision. I never even heard of them before the day before I had to pay my bills. now, Im gettin the run around to speak with someone to refund me my money and put a fraud report out. Im pissed, single mother.I work hard for my money, who the hell do they think they are. TIMES ARE HARD.
Kr
  21st of May, 2009
they took 99.00 out of my account too. and im pissed. i plan on going to them with the fullest extent of the law.
Kr
  21st of May, 2009
this company took 99.00 out of my account while i was gone on vacation. i am going to my bank to get it straight since the phone number is a joke and is bogus.
Go
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
*************READ BELOW FOR HELP!!!*******

GO TO THE FOLLOWING WEBSITE:

www.yoursupportdepartment.com

FILE YOUR COMPLAINT WITH THEM...THEY CALLED ME BACK ABOUT 3 HRS LATER...THE COMPANY IS ON PACIFIC TIME...

WHEN YOU GO TO THE WEBSITE FILL OUT ALL THE INFO AND STATE YOUR COMPALINT...IN THE TRANSACTION BOX OUT IN THE ID# THAT IS ON YOUR BANK STATEMENT...THAT IS HOW THEY WILL PULL UP THE TRANSACTION..

THE CALL CAME UP AS AN UNKNOWN CALLER ON THE ID CALLER...

LET IT GO TO VOICEMAIL...

THE GUY THAT CALLED ME ID HIMSELF AND STATED HE RECEIVED MY E-MAIL AND WANTED TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE...

THE NUMBER IS 1-877-917-7774 EXT. 109
Je
  15th of Jun, 2009
We went thru the same thing. They have taken $99.00 from our account plus another $14.oo, and that is suppose to be every month. We have had to change our bank account # to keep them from doing this again. I have also contact the BBB. I was finally able to get a person who takes messages, she said we ordered a product but she doesn't know what it is. We have not ordered anything, and she wasn't even able to tell me what was supposed to be ordered or even what they sold. I am afraid this is going to be a case of identity fraud. We will take this as far as we need to. The company is aware of the complaints against them, but once they get their money they don't care. Please send this info to anyone and everyone you know. Please don't even get on their website. If anyone has any helpful info we would sure appreciate it.
Bc
  17th of Jun, 2009
They did the same thing to me my bank gave me all kinds of hassell about giving me my money back. This is a pain in the ### I am never doing anything online again unless they use paypal.
  18th of Jun, 2009
did the same thing to me.
they ripped me off for $99.00