Stanford Medical / Don't trust them

1 Palo Alto, CA, United States Review updated:

He may butcher your nose just like he did to my dear friend just like that. My friend even had an initial consultation with him. Telling her she will only have a small scar without even examining her nose at close range. Because my friend is afraid to lose her authorization from the insurance that�s why she hurried up to have a mohs surgery with Dr. Hayes Gladstone of Stanford, and to her agony, she almost lost her entire nose! He had butchered her nose just like that. Dr. Gladstone is claiming she had a skin cancer when the other two places that she had her other previous biopsies says she don�t have, and she had the bump in her nose for more than eight years. Also Dr. Gladstone had made her waited a week apart on each whole day session of agonizing mohs surgery with him, of total 3 days, slicing her nose little by little, reinjecting her nose with very short acting local anaesthesia so many times, as well as cauterizing and burning her nose with so many times almost nonstop. She cried and yelled a million times but it does not even stirred his stoned-like emotions. I heard that they can make money as much as $300 or more per slice of her skin, also kind of threatening her he would not clear her out if she will not come back for more mohs surgery. Even told her previously that he does the reconstruction surgery and he does not need any plastic surgeon to help him. He even told her that the cartilage being taken out from her ear to do the grafting will grow back which is another lie. But he�s been telling her lies from day one, because apparently he cannot really do the complicated nose reconstruction and is throwing her back away to the plastic surgeon who referred her to him namely Dr. Lorenz of the same institution, who also lied to her, telling her he does almost all the reconstruction with mohs surgery. But apparently he�s not, leaving her with a butchered nose in despair nowhere to go. And apparently the waiting period he�s talking about has not appeared in her pathology report, that Gladstone is like making up his own conclusions, acting like a powerful god. And apparently had threatened her with their lawyer because of posting her complaints in an internet board. Because of that waiting period, her present plastic surgeon had a very hard time in reconstructing her nose, with a big wound thats been there for almost a month because of Gladstones style. So folks, do not make a big mistake like she did. It will be very very difficult to battle with this big monster. This is America, and everyone should be entitled to their own opinion and freedom of speech. Thats what her recent attorney had told her.

Va

Comments

• On
      17th of Jul, 2018

I went to Stanford emergency room for the first time without knowing anything about this hospital. I had a serious breathing problem, I could not exhale air. I came in a ambulance and my blood pressure was 200/102. I told them I was allergic to albuterol but they ignored me and pumped and pumped it into my lungs increasing my breathing attacks to one every few minutes. They admittted me to a nightmare where no doctor came to see me. The doctor on my case ignored a cat scan which showed my bronchial tubes swollen. I could have been treated in the emergency room and sent home but no. They injected narcan and morphine into my iv making me even more sick. then they race into my room and say I have sepsis, a big lie with no symptomsy. Any symptoms were caused by injecting morphine and narcan a drug for drug addicts into my iv. I am not a drug addict and I have never done drugs or even smoked. They refused to communicate with me and I finally asked to be discharged even though I still could not breathe. I went on google found out what was wrong and treated myself at home in five minutes by taking primatene tablets. The attacks stopped immediately and my breathing went to normal immediately.