Stainsafe / The people who purchase Stainsafe are absolute idiots

1 5600 3rd streetDaytona Beach, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 965-564-2488

Comments

• Ti
      16th of Jul, 2008

"The people who purchase Stainsafe are absolute idiots. First of all, you are purchasing a warranty. No warranty covers everything. All warranties have specific terms and conditions for service. If you report something outside of what that warranty covers, expect to be denied. You should secondly, use your brain and read the warranty. How stupid can you be, to not read the warranty before calling to file any claims. Very stupid. Don't get mad because your claims are denied. It is your own fault."

How do you know what's in every person's warranty? Ours is very broad and was honored the first time, no questions asked. The second time, management had changed and we were denied for something that IS covered, per our warranty. See, we DID read our warranty. You know, your "comment" reads like you work for Stainsafe. If so, your company totally sucks, like you. If you work for them, you should be ashamed to be associated with such a horrible company. If you don't, maybe you should. You fit the profile for their rude "customer service" reps. Since you can't read everybody's warranty, you need to chill and stop passing judgement on others, although I'm sure it makes you feel better about yourself. Ok, pun'kin?

• Am
      23rd of Feb, 2009

Dear obvious Stainsafe employee:

RIP-OFF period. It does not matter about reading the warranty. My claim was approved and not only has my couch was never repaired, your own company sent me a letter telling me I would receive a refund. 1 year from that letter and I'm still waiting.

• La
      24th of Jul, 2009

Mr. Aaron Jones,

YOU are the idiot. Why generalize everyone?? Did you ever think of the claims that ARE approved and THEN NOTHING HAPPENS???? Why don't YOU use your brain and figure out that Stainsafe IS THE WORST COMPANY EVER. It seems like I have talked to you on the phone before at the customer serivce center. Your stupid and selfish attitude ring a bell with me.

Sincerely,