Sports Authority / Bad customer survice

1 CO, United States Review updated:

I went in to sports authority at the colorado mills and was looking for a new ski jacket for the season, I found one i like and went to purchase it because the jacket i found was a great deal. After heading to the register the lady told me the price was marked wrong so she called a manager over. He then started telling me i was trying to "pull a quick one" by switching the tags. i showed him where i got it from because there were multiple of the same jacket market down in price. He laughed and told me i wasn't going to get away with what i did. Screw that manager i'm never shopping at sports authority again cause of their horrible customer service. i hope they go out of business actually cause in this economy there are many competitors who treat you better and don't need to competition from sports authorities douche bad corporation

Ma

Comments

6th of Nov, 2010

So you would hope that they go out of business and all the people who work there to put food on their tables and a roof over their heads can just go and piss off, right? Honestly most stores by the sound of your attitude would be better off if you didn't shop there.

6th of Nov, 2010

By the way that you write (hint: it's not a compliment) you must be in college.

4th of Jan, 2011

Had an interesting deal with Sports Authority today...called to see if their Issaquah WA store had ski's to rent and was told they didn't have my size. The person told me to call the local competition (Sturtevants) instead. Fortunately I called Sports Authority in Bellevue WA and they had a pair but I was stumped by the person that sent me off to their competition instead of calling another store for me...