Spintop Gamesrefund

1 Review updated:

I purchased the Motimer Beckett game from spin top games, however once you have completed all levels and try to play another game, the levels do not change. There are new new clues to find and no new objective, so effectively once you have played the game and completed all levels, it is of no use to you. I have tried 4 or 5 times to contact their customer support via the link on their home page and they have not even had the decency to respond. They have a 48 hour refund policy and I requested a refund within 2 hours. All I want is for them to respond and take responsibilty and refund my money.

Po

Comments

• Co
      Mar 14, 2010

I am very upset. I purchased 2 games. one was Hidden Expedition and the other one is Hidden Relics. I paid $39 something for both these games. Now I can't play them. I did exactly what the instructions gave and I still can't play them. I want a refund but can't seem to find anyplace to ask for it. I am extremely displeased and will never order another game from Spintop. I WANT A REFUND IMMEDIATELY or at least to be able to talk to a support person. I have windows 7 and it is a new computer .

Colleen Young

Jan 01, 2013

Total agreement. I paid for and tried to install 2 games but they don't work. One freezes and the other is a fatal error. Numerous help and refund requests submitted but no response. This was Christmas Eve and it is now New Years Day! They were Christmas presents!