SpinTop Games / cd

1 Bronx, NY, United States Review updated:

I resently purchase the game luxor-amur rising on may 18, 2009. unfortunately I didn't realize it was to download on my pc at work only. I wanted the cd to install to my computer at home. How can I go about in getting a cd for the game or a refund back?

Dj

Comments

• Ke
      20th of May, 2009

How do I re-download and unlock a game I have already purchased?
    When you purchase a game with us, you own it forever. You are able to re-download and unlock any game you have previously purchased by following the steps below.

Step 1) Download and install the game you have already purchased and want to unlock. (See above for details on how to download and install.)

Step 2) Launch the game and click on the "Already Purchased Game?" Click Here link in the bottom right corner of the game window.

Step 3) Next, enter your First name, Last name, and Email Address, exactly as you entered it when you purchased the game. You can find the required information in your purchase confirmation email. If the information is correct the game will be automatically unlocked. If you are having problems at this step you can click on the "I forgot my order information?" link and we will email you a copy of your purchase history.

If you have purchased a game from one of our other e-commerce partners, such as Trymedia Systems (TM Net Games), Gamehouse, or Reflexive, please e-mail Customer Support.