spin top games / game not wworking properly

I have purchased a spintop game from their web site called " Treasures of Mystery Island" and I am unable to complete 2 parts of it. I have tried everything, I beleive ther is a glich in the game. What do I do? Frustrated game player.

Ju

Comments

Je
  23rd of Mar, 2009

I bout skipbo castaway caper And it wont lat me down lord it on my lap top. And it sad if you bout this game to click on the purcis buttin and i did and it sad to put in your name and i did and thin it sad to put in a atuvashon cord and i sad that i am not rashutr for this game and i bout it from you gays. And i do not no wut to do. Can you pless email me back win you gat a chans to pless and thnk you.

Th
  18th of Apr, 2009

Hi there,

For assistance with any games purchased from or developed by SpinTop Game, please contact them at support@spintop-games.com.

Sincerely,

Theresa

Su
  23rd of Apr, 2009

purchased ice-cream tycoon takeover but did not have activation code. Already fill in details required but still no game. Why?
frustrated mum.

Th
  23rd of Apr, 2009

Hi there,

Please contact customer support at support@spintop-games.com. In your e-mail, please provide the first and last name of the person the game was purchased under, as well as the e-mail address and order number.

Sincerely,

Theresa

Ka
  29th of Apr, 2009

i purchased a game called bejeweled twist from you my name is kathlen stewart my e mail adddress is mjrhappyfan1@aol.com i never recieved an order # any way i have it on my laptop where i ordered it too i didnt order the disc, but when i go to play i can play alrigth but when i log off my comp to play again after it wont let me play the arrows start to twist it but i cant twist a thing can you help me? i really need your help for some reason i cant find the product code in the e mail i got sent after i bought or a number to call about this product i payed with my credie card can you help me?

Di
  12th of May, 2009

I had purchased Amazing Adventures Special Edition Bundle CD and I had paid for it in full and I have only recieved a trial disc and the game won't load, there is only free trials availible. Why would I pay for trials when i can download them for free?????

Di

3rd of Jun, 2009

My amazing adventures special edition bundle will not unlock
I also purchased Da Vincis secret and it won't unlock
Jeanette Marsh
nettie13@optusnet.com.au

3rd of Jun, 2009

I want my games fixed too Come on spintop I buy heaps of games from you

Jeanette Marsh

23rd of Jul, 2009

i bought a game and it wii not let me get it my email address is adaniels1957@yahoo.com how can i get it

25th of Jul, 2009

I brougt a game called dr.lnych grave secrets it instiled in my comptuer and i lost ever thing on my comptuer and now it won;t let me instal it again i brought it on my visa card the 0408 2009 my mane is alta m torres 780 w davidson street lot 32 bartow flordia 33830 myemailisEO780@wncast.net please get back in touch with me

not good

25th of Jul, 2009

i liked it but it wont work for me

25th of Jul, 2009

i just whant it back on my coumpter after buying it

25th of Jul, 2009

thats all i got to say thank you for helping me out

Sh
  17th of Sep, 2009

i purchased the game paradise lost and it wont let me download i like the game if cant get game i want my money back
sharynlpa@yahoo.com

In
  27th of Sep, 2009

I cannot continue playing the Mystery game that I purchased, it is stuck. Please advice. my e-mail is ines.ch@verizon.net

It
  21st of Feb, 2010

I try to download hidden identity it went though but I can't play it it said time expired

Cindy Morley

It
  21st of Feb, 2010

I try to play hidden identity and before I even started it said time expired

Bb
  7th of Mar, 2011

I also purchased a game from these folks that does not work! Their "support" does not work either!! Scam!!! You bet!!