Speed Express Courier Limited / USD300.00 Clearance Fee for the Seized Luggage

1 Philippines Review updated:

29 March 2012

Sir/Madam:
I am Grace Tuazon of Philippines. I write this complaints to your good esteemed company because I wanted to share if all of the details with the attached files are true.
My fiancee Mr. James Hocker of Portsmouth, England emailed me March 28, 2012 that on that day he sent a luggage through Speed Express Courier Limited. Today, march 29, 2012 I received an email from the said courier company as the details is posted below. Why should I pay a USD300.00 for the clearance fee and why is it that the luggage was seized? The company also stated the reason why it is seized. And why on earth that there is no declared name of sender and recipient?
Please response my queries as soon as possible for me to take action for the cause.
Please see attached files for the Clearance Receipt came from the Speed Express Courier Limited and Confirmation of Customs, Consignment Port of Oringin, England.
Below is it;s email to me I received just this morning March 29, 2012.
Thank you very much.

THE CLEARANCE RECEIPT & CUSTOM SLIP ORDER OF YOUR LUGGAGE, FROM SPEED EXPRESS COURIER LTD ASIA REGIONAL OFFICE MALAYSIA. 2
TO: More recipients
CC: recipientsYou More
BCC: recipientsYou
Hide Details
FROM:
Message flagged
Thursday, March 29, 2012 10:20 AM
Dear Valued Customer

Kindly find the clearance receipt of your luggage attached, and your luggage will be deliver to your designated address by our delivery officer within 4-5 hours as soon as you have cleared it from Royal Custom Malaysia, who seized it because of the valueable items in your luggage which the saw through X-Ray machine, We are sorry that we dont have office in your country for now and Kuala Lumpur International Airport Malaysia (KLIA) is our Asia Regional Office, Our delivery officer Mr Jasim, Will bring your luggage to your door to door for delivery when you make the payment to custom for clearance, The total amount with which you clear the luggage is $300USD, pay with your LOCAL currency equivalent to $300usd TO WESTERN UNION, and send us the payment slip via email for custom reference, respectively to enable us clear your luggage and make a swift delivery. send the payment to the custom officer name as given to you below. SPEED EXPRESS COURIER LTD IS NEVER ASKING FOR MONEY FOR DELIVERY RATHER YOU ARE PAYING TO CLEAR YOUR SEIZED LUGGAGE FROM CUSTOM WE DONT ASK FOR MONEY BEFORE WE DELIVER LUGGAGES AS THE LUGGAGE HAS BEEN PAID IN ENGLAND, THIS IS CUSTOM MALAYSIA PROBLEM NOW. ANY CENT YOU PAID NOW IS FOR CUSTOM MALAYSIA

Address: ROYAL CUSTOM MALAYSIA, KUALA LUMPUR
INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT CARGO UNIT MALAYSIA.

Mrs Wong Tan Chin
Customer Relation Officer
Speed Express Courier Ltd
Asia Regional Office Malaysia
Tel:+[protected].

NB: The Money you are paying is NOT for the shipping of your luggage from transit point to your destination, you are paying for the CUSTOM CLEARANCE, to Clear your luggage to enable us deliver it to your designated address, as it was seized by Malaysia custom. We Speed Express Courier Limited, Doesnt Deliver Luggages For money. YOUR HAPPINESS IS OUR CONCERN.
This Email With Its Attachment is authentic from Speed Express Courier Limited, England No Violation, or Copy right without the knowledge of the legal owner of the said Company Attract Penalty Severely.

This mail With Its Attachment is Authentic from Speed Express Courier Limited. England, No Violation, or Copy right without the knowledge of the legal owner of the said Company Attract Penalty Severely.
2 Attached files| 945KB
1. CLEARANCE RECEIPT 003 001.jpg
2. Royal Custom Malaysia.jpg
View SlideshowDownload All

Speed Express Courier Limited
Speed Express Courier Limited

Comments

• Ye
      30th of Mar, 2012

Sir / Madam:
    I am Colombian. I write this complaint really want to know if your company is because I wanted to share if all details are true attachments. this is my company for false complaint
    I sent an email the day March 23 and PEO what I wrote e-amino

WEBSITE: http://www.globintltd.page.tl/
    Email: [protected]@post.com [protected]@gmx.us

Attention: Miss my nobre

SENDER'S NAME: Malcolm Mac

RECEIVER'S ADDRESS: My residence is in the neighborhood August 7 Calle 73 # 33-09 Cartagena - Colombia
    TELEPHONE NO: +573215173987

STATUS: 1 LUGGAGE, FLIGHT MODE OF DELIVERY. DOOR TO DOOR DELIVERY
    DATE OF ARRIVAL. MONDAY 26TH MARCH 2012.
    MODE OF TRACKING: ENTER OUR COMPANY WEBSITE COPY AND PAST YOUR USERNAME & PASSWORD AS ITS SHOWN HERE WEBSITE: http://www.globintltd.page.tl/
    Thisis and according to them to follow up my bags I get:
    USERNAME:
    PASSWORD:
    Mr Jackson Bridge.

Customer Relation Manager
    Speed ​​Express Courier Ltd England.
    and apparently did all right.

The day March 25, 2012 I get the following:
    Dear Valued Customer

Kindly find the clearance receipt of your luggage attached, and your luggage will be Deliver to your address by our delivery Designated Officer as soon as 10hours Within You have cleared it from Royal Custom Malaysia, who it Seized Because of the valueable items in your luggage Which the saw-through X-Ray machine, That We are sorry we dont have office in your country for now and Malaysia Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) is our Asia Regional Office, Our delivery Officer Mr Jasim, Will carry your luggage to your door to and Deliver door to you. The total amount you clear with the luggage Which as custom fine is $ 500USD respectivamente to enable us clear your luggage and make a swift delivery. send the payment to the custom officer name as Given to you below. NOTE: SPEED EXPRESS COURIER LTD. NEVER IS ASKING FOR MONEY RATHER YOU ARE FOR DELIVERY TO CLEAR YOUR paying Seized CUSTOM LUGGAGE FROM WE DONT ASK FOR MONEY AS BEFORE WE DELIVER THE LUGGAGE Luggages HAS BEEN PAID IN ENGLAND, THIS PROBLEM NOW IS CUSTOM MALAYSIA. YOU PAID ANY CENT IS NOW FOR CUSTOM MALAYSIA

Address: ROYAL CUSTOM MALAYSIA, KUALA LUMPUR
    MALAYSIA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT CARGO UNIT.

Mrs Marinah Binti Mohamed
    Secretary of Speed ​​Express Courier Ltd.
    Asia Regional Office, KLIA Malaysia.
    Tel: +60166198143.

NB: The Money you are paying is NOT for the shipping of your luggage from transit point to your destination, you are paying for the CUSTOM CLEARANCE, Clear your luggage to enable us to Deliver it to your Designated Address, as It Was Seized by Malaysia Custom. We Speed ​​Express Courier Limited, Does not Deliver For Luggages money. YOUR HAPPINESS IS OUR CONCERN.
    This Email Attachment With Its Speed ​​is authentic from Express Courier Limited, England No Violation, or Copy right without the Knowledge of the legal owner of the said Company Attract Severely Penalty.

cancel the famos 500usd and medijeron losiguiente:
    Dear Value Customer
    We have Confirmed the payment slip of the western union transaction and your luggage will be cleared from custom and Delivered to your Designated address in Colombia
    For: Speed ​​Express Courier Ltd
    Asia Regional Office Malaysia.
    and this day I get that I have to pay something more than money

Dear Value Customer,
    Madam, the price of the INSURANCE CERTIFICATE IS $ 1600usd, the custom need Insurance certificate, go to western union and send the money to this ABDUL AZIZ Saami custom name, CUSTOM ROYAL MALAYSIA KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT CARGO UNIT, the insurance certificate will Protect your luggage to South Africa
    For: Speed ​​Express Courier Ltd,
    Asia Regional Office Malaysia

esmucha esque coincidence in truth but this is people taking advantage of other estainformacion espara that most people do not fall into error because lomismo wholes themselves have been made to other melo have done to me and send me some papers also equal to those of Mr.

Attached documents sent by the alleged company
    Would greatly appreciate that you give me information

4th of Apr, 2012

quetal a todos para denunciar este echo realmente estoy indignada como estas personas estafan a los que menos tenemos y burlandose de nuestra inocencia. ajunto la foto
    de mac malcom quien se hace pasar por el enamorador que esta en la pagina de romance latino resulta que ahora ya borro su perfil, y esa es la foto de la maleta que supuestamente envia. imaginense yo me lo creiiiiiiii y fui estafada paque los 500 dolares. ahora estoy adeudad espero que la gente encargada de estafas haga algo al respecto. estoy indignada

4th of Apr, 2012

Kindly find the clearance receipt of your luggage attached, and your luggage will be deliver to your designated address by our delivery officer within 10hours as soon as you have cleared it from Royal Custom Malaysia, who seized it because of the valueable items in your luggage which the saw through X-Ray machine, We are sorry that we dont have office in your country for now and Kuala Lumpur International Airport Malaysia (KLIA) is our Asia Regional Office, Our delivery Officer Mr Jasim, Will carry your luggage to your door to door and deliver to you. The total amount with which you clear the luggage as custom fine is $500USD respectively to enable us clear your luggage and make a swift delivery. send the payment to the custom officer name as given to you below. NOTE: SPEED EXPRESS COURIER LTD. IS NEVER ASKING FOR MONEY FOR DELIVERY RATHER YOU ARE PAYING TO CLEAR YOUR SEIZED LUGGAGE FROM CUSTOM WE DONT ASK FOR MONEY BEFORE WE DELIVER LUGGAGES AS THE LUGGAGE HAS BEEN PAID IN ENGLAND, THIS IS CUSTOM MALAYSIA PROBLEM NOW. ANY CENT YOU PAID NOW IS FOR CUSTOM MALAYSIA

Address: ROYAL CUSTOM MALAYSIA, KUALA LUMPUR
    INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT CARGO UNIT MALAYSIA.

4th of Apr, 2012

Madam, look at the picture that is your luggage the custom open the luggage and saw the money inside the luggage that is why they need Insurance certificate to cover your luggage and our agent will take it to your door to door delivery without any problem, we have called Insurance company and the price for the certificate is $1600usd, so that your luggage will be delivered to your designated address without any problem on the way
    For: Speed Express Courier Ltd,
    Asia Regional Office Malaysia. son los correos que me envian constantemente y me comunique con malcom y tambien me dice que consiga el dinero para enviarles a la empresa. y de lo contrario estoy rechazando su amor. asuuuuuuuuu que tal estafaaaa

Madam, go get $600usd that is what i can do for you madam,
    Mrs Marinah Binti Mohamed
    Secretary of Speed Express Courier Ltd.
    Asia Regional Office, KLIA Malaysia. miren la cantidad que solicitan

7th of Apr, 2012

good morning madam,
    i am Carina Santos from Philippines and i would like you to check if there is James bill Westwood that send package to me Carina Santos. the package came from Poutsmount England. thank you for i was afraid that it is a scam only.

respectfully yours,
    Carina Santos

7th of Apr, 2012

I just want to find out if there is a luggage that send to my name by the person name James Bill Westwood of Portsmount England.. i saw in the complaint site that the same of picrure luggage he send to me by email.

• Da
      9th of Apr, 2012

miss Carina Santos, we had same situation with Grace Tuazon too. The same person emailed us and said to claim that luggage. I was asked for 300USD too, but better i realized to searched first the said tracking company. And the same picture of bag also with that of Julia, sent to me. So beware of scammers like them. James is one of them...

10th of Apr, 2012

11 April 2012

Sir/Madam:
    I am Aniceta M Ampo of Philippines. I write this complaints to your good esteemed company because I wanted to share if all of the details with the attached files are true.
    My fiancee Mr. James Bill Westwood of Portsmouth, England emailed me April 6 2012 that on that day he sent a luggage through Speed Express Courier Limited. Last April 9, 2012 I received an email from the said courier company as the details is posted below. Why should I pay a USD300.00 for the clearance fee and why is it that the luggage was seized? The company also stated the reason why it is seized. And why on earth that there is no declared name of sender and recipient?
    Below is it;s email to me I received on April 9, 2012

FROM:
    Message flagged

• Je
      13th of Apr, 2012

OMG, we have same fiancee JAMES BILL WESTWOOD hahahaha...that man was a part of a big SCAM..

23rd of Apr, 2012

no tedejes engañar amiga por favor hay que hacer algo para atrapar esos estafadores. ahi te envio mas fotos del estupido cuando le dije que enviara su foto y le deposito su dinero envio esta imagino que es falsa, cuando le pedi para vernos por via webcan simplemente escusas escusas. a si es que burlate de ellos.

23rd of Apr, 2012

miren. te dicen mira el dinero que hemos encontrado en tu maleta, ah y como lo habrieron? ah ah ah hay pero si son

• Co
      30th of Apr, 2012

I am Conie Froz, I was also a victim of James Bill Westwood, the same thing happened to me as the testimonies of the above named persons (victims), just yesterday, I am informed that I should claim the luggage being seized by the malaysian's custom as they saw in the x-ray machine that there are valuable things inside that's why they are asking $300USD for the custom clearance. I cannot make it in details, because the same experienced to the above complaints. I really agree that James Bill Westwood is one of the big man in scam.

• Yk
      19th of May, 2012

TRUE GIRLS, SCAM LANG LAHAT NANG YAN... WAG KAYONG MANINIWALA

• Su
      3rd of Jul, 2012

that is really a big scam... don't just pay and pay.. you have to check first
    if westwood is in usatodate.com.. girls be ware to that person..

• Su
      3rd of Jul, 2012

that luggage was fake/..
    he is a scammer..
    he is in USAtodate.com.. he victims girls. so girl beware to that person..

• Jh
      4th of Jul, 2012

thanks god i search to google first b4 its too late ..i thought he is real .. i did met him in usa date..

• Wt

Dear Valued Customer
    Kindly find the clearance receipt of your luggage attached, and your luggage will be deliver to your designated address by our delivery officer within 4-5 hours as soon as you have cleared it from Royal Custom Malaysia, who seized it because of the valueable items in your luggage which the saw through X-Ray machine, We are sorry that we dont have office in your country for now and Kuala Lumpur International Airport Malaysia (KLIA) is our Asia Regional Office, We are very sorry for the inconveniences this might cost you. The total amount with which you clear the luggage is $300USD which is about 14, 000 Philippines Peso, respectively to enable us clear your luggage and make a swift delivery. send the payment to the custom officer name as given to you below.
    Name: MARNI SAIFF.
    INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT CARGO UNIT MALAYSIA
    Mrs Rosmilah Binti Abdul Aman
    Custom Relation Manager
    Air Asia Courier Ltd.
    Asia Regional Office Malaysia.
    Tel:+60162040823.

NB: The Money you are paying is NOT for the shipping of your luggage from transit point to your destination, you are paying for the CUSTOM CLEARANCE, to Clear your luggage to enable us deliver it to your designated address, as it was seized by Malaysia custom. We Air Asia Courier Limited, Doesnt Deliver Luggages For money. YOUR HAPPINESS IS OUR CONCERN.

5th of Jul, 2012

thats a great business james, , , !!!but u will pay it all at justice, , no justice here in earth but the hell u can see and u pay it all ur sin!!! your A big scam!!!girls beware to this man, , his fake also that luggage and also his lyrics to his email is are the same...

5th of Jul, 2012

JAMES BILL WESTWOOD IS A BIG SCAM!!!

• Ro
      6th of Jul, 2012

he his really scamer, now he send me a messgae like same here. i met him at cebuanas.com he his there. so be take care of him. i thank of god bcoz i didnt send him a money. his so lier.

9th of Jul, 2012

He's a big time scammer. i got the same email and photos as what everybody did. they're gonna ask you 300 usd for clearance payment and after you pay it they will ask you again to pay 1000 usd for certificate insurance.please don't believe this scam bag man, He's name is James Orthman Castabridge from london england. He's a good scammer, he did it well to me so girls watch out, don't let him fool you like what he did to me. He's soul is burning in hell now. Here are some photos he sent me, he might send it to you girls also so please WATCH OUT!!

• Yo

Hello,

This Meg, naloko nadin ako nito just yesterday and hindi ko na realize ito. Ngayon lang ng nag search ako sa internet, nagapadala ako ng $300 USD para sa custom Clearance ng kagaya ng naka indicate sa mge letter pareho ng letter sa taas pati sa Malaysia Custom daw. ginawa ko un. Paro nag taka nako nung hinihingan nako ng $1000 USD para kumuha daw ng Insurance Certificate bago daw padala ung luggage na kagaya nung nasa picture.. Im happy nakita ko tong website na toh bago pa tumagal..Sad lang na nag padala nako, pero okay lang atleast nadiscover ko na fake lang ung ka chat ko..parehong pareho ung mga messages nya sa ken sa nakapost dito at mge picture..Hay sayang pera ko pero okay lang.. Sana masunog na sila sa impyerno.until now nag eemail parin saken ung Air Asia courrier pero ignore ko nalang. Masama loob ko sa pera na nagastos ko pero wala nako magagawa...hindi ko naman mababalik pero thankful parin ako na nakita ko ung Post dito atleast wala nako aasahan at atleast alam ko na ang mga nagpadala sakin ng email is mga scammer lang..Sabi nasa Malaysia nakahold package so palagay ko nasa Malaysia ang mga scammer and pati nadin sa London..

• Yo
      9th of Jul, 2012

$300 USD ung napadala ko tapos humihingi pa sila ng another $1000 USD so nag taka nako buti nalng $300 lang napadala ko at hindi na nasundan ng another $1000 after ko nakita ung post na toh..Thanks Lord and sana maparusahan ang mag scammers na toh..

10th of Jul, 2012

Now he is also sending me a message..And same person at may pnadala din na luggage...buti nlng na search ko muna...

[protected]@yahoo.com

10th of Jul, 2012

Ganyan na ganyan po ang nangyari sakin ngaun.buti nlng po nag search ako same name lng po at same message, , , same picture din..mas nkakahiya kasi alam na ng mga kaibigan ko pro buti nlng hndi ako nagpadala ng pera..akala ko tlga totoo sya...

• Bo
      11th of Jul, 2012

nakahiya naman itong taong to mangluloko lang para magka pira, ang laki pa naman ng katawan pero bastos.buti nalang hindi ako nag padala sa kanya.ginagamit pa niya ang pangalan ng anak niya nakakahiya sa kanyang sali.pati anak ginagamit.kung mag padala siya ng email sa akin pariho lang talang lahat sa nakikita ko dito sa comment.at ang pic niya.alam ko kasambowat niya halat ng nag email sa atin bakit alam niya at alam ng manga ito, akala niya hindi ko pa alam na scammer siya binobula ko siya may pira na ako at na delete ko yong address na ibinibigay nila sa aki kaya ito ang reply niya sa akin ngayo..hahaha kawawa naman nanganga ilangan talaga ng pera.PLEASE DEAR IS OK TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF VERY WELL, I WILL TAKE THE FAITH, I LOST A LOT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU, PLEASE ASK THEM TO RETURN THE LUGGAGE BACK TO PORTSMOUTH TERMINAL ENGLAND, AND DON'T EVER WRITE ME AGAIN PLEASE, YOU IGNORED EVERTHING EVEN THE ENGAGEMENT RING, THAT IS WHY YOU WILL NEVER BE ENGAGED BY ANY MAN SINCE YOU REJECTED WHAT I SEND YOU, YOUR HEARTLESS BEING,
    THANKS GOOD BYE FOREVER, SINCE THE LUGGAGE ISSUE IS THE PROBLEM TO THE RELATIONSHIP, YOU NEVER CARE FOR WHAT I SPEND ON YOUR BEHALF, IT SHOWS ME YOUR TOTALLY UNGRATEFUL IN LIFE, YOUR NOT EVEN SERIOUS WITH ME ALL THIS WHILE, I MADE A MISTAKE TO KNOW YOU.. WE CANT LEAVE TOGETHER, IS THIS A WAY TO CARE FOR MAXWELL IF AM NOT AROUND, AM HURT SO MUCH, I LOST IT ALL,

• Lo
      12th of Jul, 2012

ako din biktima din ako ngayon lang pero di ako nag padala ayos sya galing tlga manloko ng tao sana makarma yang tao na yan...

• Re
      20th of Jul, 2012

hello, I am also a victim of this huge syndicated operation around the world, this people are really targeting Asian women, June 21, 2012 I meet James Orthman Castabridge also known as James Westwood, ...in one of dating sites here in the Philippines. Cebuanas.com we keep in touch through email, because he said his working offshore.. Then July 14, 2012 he told me that he send a surprised luggage for me, he also told me that the courier company will keep in touch to inform about the luggage...July 16, 2012 early morning DHS Courier Company LTD. called me that the luggage was seized by the royal custom Malaysia...The custom ask for $300USD for the clearance, so I contact James about it, he told me to pay for it, so I send $300USD to MARNI SAIFF...when I got home, I search The Royal custom Malaysia, to my surprised it posted there the picture of the luggage same as James sending me...I was so shocked, I got scammed, ...So I make some research about it, Knowing that this person is not really from UK, they are NIGERIAN SCAMMERS, using a fake picture from innocent people stolen from social networking...Malaysia became a real hotspot for NIGERIAN scams. be careful because their using an attractive photos to get our attention...

30th of Jul, 2012

JAMES HOCKER, JAMES BILL AND NOW MACRAYMAN MALCON ARE THE SAME PERSON. HE IS A BIG SCAMMER ### GUY. VICTIMS A FILIPINA WOMEN. HE IS IN USAtodate.com SO GIRLS BEWARE TO THIS MAN.

30th of Jul, 2012

JAMES HOCKER, JAMES BILL AND NOW MACRAYMAN MALCON ARE THE SAME PERSON. HE IS THERE IN USAtodate.com
    HE IS A BIG SCAM ### GUY..SO GIRLS BEWARE TO THIS MAN.. GOOD LUCK JAMES TO YOUR JOB.

30th of Jul, 2012

HAY NAKU GANYAN TALAGA ANG MGA TAO PAG WALANG MATINONG TRABAHO ANG ALAM KUNG DI MANLOKO. BUTI NLANG NARESEARCH KO SA NET AT NAKITA KO MGA PICTURE NYA DITO.

• Ai
      31st of Jul, 2012

### Macrayman Malcon!

• Ai
      31st of Jul, 2012

Shut up! Macrayman Malcon A.K.A James or whatever! Go to hell bich suck your ash!