Speaking Rosesgreat concept

I purchased my machines about 4 years ago while I was working as a bank teller and figured I could start earning some part time money. For the first year I didn't do much, so I was only doing flowers for friends or friends of friends, so I wasn't earning much. But a few years ago, I finally took a step forward to work and make this a true home business. I quit my job and put some savings into buying supplies, and started reaching out to local businesses like the training mentions. I was worried for a few months, but everything changed really quickly one month. I got a bride who wanted a floral bouquet, and then businesses called me for "trials" which have turned into reoccurring businesses. I've only been doing social media (read: facebook) for my advertising and I get at least three calls a week for orders. I've also joined a networking group and I get at least 1-2 orders per meeting that I go to, my clients love it for their own clients!! This concept has been amazing to say the least, and even after 4 years, I still get so many shock & awe faces, or emotional reactions, it makes me love my job!!

Ma