Sparkle Maintenance / Its A Fraud

1 Philadelphia, PA, United States Review updated:

Me TOO. I also received a call from someone named Anthony. I had a gut feeling that something was wrong because of the way he sounded. I would've never thought that I of all people could be scamed . I was caught at a very vulnerable time in my life just desperately looking for work. I took a lost for 100.00 dollars that could've want to my bills. I hope to God that these CROOKS get caught in the worse way. This is just not right. How can people be so evil. They need God in there lives..

Yo

Comments

• Ki
      12th of Aug, 2008

yeah they got me too i recently paid 100.00 dollars and this Anthony told me to fax my resume and that he would give a call once he got, i go a call the next week that someone would call me to let me know when to start work. well i never got the call i am thinking on taking them to court.

• Ni
      13th of Aug, 2008

I recently got a call from Anthony telling me to send my resume with a C.I.N number, when I asked him how could I obtain one, I was told to call this toll free number. When I called the toll free number the recording gave me a local number to call. I noticed that the number was similar to the one that Anthony had called from, so I called the fax number just to be sure, and just as I thought it was a cell phone. A couple of red flags went up because I was never given an actual job site, any direct contact numbers, or even an interview date. Luckily I had caller ID to recognize the numbers or I would have been scammed too.

• Br
      27th of Aug, 2008

I was also scammed .Anthony told me 2 fax my resume over and he also told me he needed me to start asap he gave me a 1800 number to call and they gave me a local number 2 call 4 a cin number .he said i needed it to start working and needless to say he got me.brotha just tryna get a job and get ripped off.Aint that a B

• Hm
      1st of Sep, 2008

Yo dats crazy i jus got scamed by em deez dudes gettin everbody, i jus out not to long ago get a nice job then they closed.needless to say thats when they got, im ready to air someone out 4 dis.

2nd of Sep, 2008

I just got a call from them and the way they sounded it sounds shady, i called the 888 number he gave m which also gave me a cell number i am currently on hold with them now

• Av
      11th of Sep, 2008

Yeah they just gagged my dude and I just want to say ### sparkle maintenace and they lucky we don't get at em, but they are being traced believe dat...

• Ni
      16th of Sep, 2008

Hey they got me too!so [censored], these people gettin everybody . We need to do some bout this someone has to know who to go to for this.

• Li
      2nd of Dec, 2008

WELL THERE NEW NUMBER IS jESSICA, 212-913-0287
    AND THE RECRUITER MARC JOHNSON, 347-844-6109

THE CALLER ID IS 718-713-8236

they need to be stopped!!!
    is there any way the cc charges can be reversed?

• Li
      2nd of Dec, 2008

by the WAY THEY ARE ALSO KNOWN AS STAR MAINTENANCE

• Gi
      6th of Mar, 2009

we got scammed from Mark also. Called the DA and am filing charges,
    A lot of red flags went up when talking with him, but was so desperate for work I ignored them, now he not only has my money, but he has some of my info from the resume.

• Ne
      11th of May, 2009

is this really a scam? y are people doing this to people who are desperately looking for a job. It is unfair and legally wrong to do this! my fiancee also received a phone call from Marc Johnson and when he asked how to obtain a CRN number he also gave him a 1866 number that he claimed was toll free. he also gave him a fax number and cell number to be reached. this is the cruelest thing anyone can do. this economy has been tough and they are taking advantage of the unemployed. im glad i found this complaint board and i was able to warn my fiancee about the scam. something needs to be done!