Southern Magazine Promotions / don't take their crap!!!

TX, United States Review updated:
holy crap, these guys are persistent. thanks everyone for posting the crap these horrible people are pulling. i was so close to giving them my debit card number, but i told them to call me back so i could do a little research and this is the only sight that let me know it was a scam. thanks again everyone, you all really just helped me out more than you know.
To

Comments

Sh
  3rd of Jul, 2008
damn i wish i would have done the reasearch before i bought the ### but i really like the selsctions of magazines that i was subscribed and it really is cheaper that gettig the magazine from a local store plus it shows up at my mailing address. i still have yet to recieve a vacation package.
St
  19th of Jun, 2009
I got sucked into the free vacatoin thing too but i took actions to get all of my money back this is what i did:

1st. I filed a police report (they more then likely can't do anything but you can use the info for your bank)

2nd. I went to my bank and had them fill out papers for fraud, they did an investigation and i also gave them a copy of the police report.

3rd. I ended up gettin all my money back in less then a week

So see there are ways to cancell you subscription and still get all your money back. These people need to be stopped. All of their fast talking and promises are crap. So that is what i did hope it helps you all.