Souq.com / online purchase

United Arab Emirates Review updated:

Riza,

Would you accept my statement "a bad service provider souq.com" your business function has let me down as a customer. I ordered sony experia, order ref 2068710 on the 15th december 2012 and till date i have not received the item. This is for a christmas gift for someone and the delay in getting the items has forced me to shop somewhere else. I regret ordering with souq.com and will never make such mistake again in buying some cheap online store who do not care about their customer.

I have been calling your customer service and the phone is voice driven and keeps driving us mad and in the end there is no soul on the other end. Last week when i got connected someone said that the system is on upgrade and the same excuse is got today after a long try. I spoke to your representative keith, leo, and other lady who did not give her name. You have got a very mysterious service where customer has been taken for a ride. I read so many bad impression about your service in complaintboard.com and therefore writing to you directly. I also sent so many email and also posted in your website but till date there is no one to reply. Further the escalate button in your website is missing, so how do we escalate our complaint? This is tricky!

I have made a complaint with the consumerrights in dubai. Hope they would get back to me. Else i am pursuing legal and will put the matter to media.

If you would care, do email me with the update.

A unsatisfied frustrated customer,

Sudhir kunder

Tracking

Location date activity
United arab emirates 12 / 22 / 2012 10:51:00 am shipment update mailed to souq.com - item not ready with seller
United arab emirates 12 / 20 / 2012 8:00:00 pm shipment update item not ready with seller
United arab emirates 12 / 20 / 2012 8:00:00 am shipment update collection arranged on 20 / 12 / 2012
United arab emirates 12 / 19 / 2012 8:00:00 pm shipment update item not ready with seller
United arab emirates 12 / 19 / 2012 8:00:00 am shipment update collection arranged on 19 / 12 / 2012
United arab emirates 12 / 18 / 2012 8:00:00 pm shipment update item not ready with seller
United arab emirates 12 / 18 / 2012 9:56:00 am shipment update collection arranged on 18 / 12 / 2012
United arab emirates 12 / 17 / 2012 8:00:00 pm shipment update item not ready with seller
United arab emirates 12 / 17 / 2012 8:00:00 am shipment update collection arranged on 17 / 12 / 2012
United arab emirates 12 / 16 / 2012 1:43:00 pm data received.
United arab emirates 12 / 16 / 2012 1:43:00 pm record created

Comments

• Za
      Mar 23, 2013

Its a matter of attention and seriousness of the seller. Any professional seller would not do like this. Before placing any order better to study about the seller a little bit and to read the feedback of the other buyer may help to choose a professional seller. Thanks!