Song Ticketing / Misleading info

1 Columbia, SC, United States Review updated:

your web address is very misleading. .i thought i was purchasing tickets from the actual box office at the township. .if you are proud of how you promote your product. .you should add your name to your web address like ticketmaster. .at least they put ticketmaster/township auditorium! Yes I finally did read the SMALL print of this website that is in the upper left hand corner :( I now realize that I was not the SMART shopper and also got over-charged $100 (mainly because I purchased a ticket for a child under 6 which if I would have went to the correct website would have seen that it was free!) Its just a shame that I bought these tickets in such a hurry and its a shame you'll do what it takes to get somone to come to your website that does not even promote your company!!!

Comments

• Bi
      Dec 14, 2010

I was also ripped off by SONG TICKETING. I thhought I was buying tickets from the venue but had been sidejacked to another website. Bottom line is I spent $394 for $220 worth of tickets.

• Th
      Dec 15, 2010

I am not sure about the price of the tickets that i have bought. They seem very in-line with what the other prices are for the same event, same location, same night. However...I just got notice from them that the show was either cancelled or moved. I called the theater to find that the show is NOT cancelled. However, when I look at the theater seating, I cannot find seats that match the tickets. They gave me Orchestra A, seats 113 and 115 (not even together !) but no such seats exist. I am hoping that when we get to the performance that we really do have legitimate tickets. We are traveling all the way from Texas to NY for a show for my daughter's 21st birthday. Money that we have saved and canot afford to squander. I hope that these are not internet slime stealing my daughter's dream trip.

• Ne
      Jan 17, 2011

Inalsonthought I purchased tickets from a actual ticket booth,
    only to find out I purchased from a third party. I have left numous
    messages that have gone unaswered. I am at my witts end with these
    tickets.I wish I new how get my money back and shut this web sight down. I am in desperate need to get whatI purchased.I saved up for these tickets as a christmas present. Now I can't afford to repurchase new tickets. Help

• Go
      Apr 01, 2011

just figured out that I had been scammed buying tickets for the Lion King in Roch. NY. when I googled the search for Lion King Tickets Rochester NY this was the first site that came up so I also thought that I was making a legitimate purchase as well. Sitting in seats that I thought were in a completely different location due to this site's incorrect rendering of the theater I also saw that the actual ticket price was $67.50 per ticket, NOT $110 PER TICKET THAT I PAID ONLINE FOR!!! THEY CHARGED ANOTHER $22 FOR HANDLING FEES AND $15 FOR FED EX DELIVERY THAT TOOK 3 WEEKS AS WELL.
    lesson learned... never again

Jun 10, 2011

Bought tickets to Jennifer Hudson concert at the Beacon Theater in NYC. The concert was canceled and now there is no way of contacting Song Ticketing. The phone rings and rings and no one has answered my e-mail. DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! I had to call the credit card company to put in a complaint. Now I have to wait 10 days to see what they do. These tickets were well over $250.00 plus handling and FedEX charges.
    What a rip off. Everyone should send their link to all their friends so no one uses them. Maybe they will go out of business.