Soccer4less.net / non-delivery

1 p.o. box 675Moberly, MO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-415-233-4073

Well...looks like I'm not the only one to complain about this company! Anyways, it's the same as everyone else, I ordered some soccer shirts for my son for Christmas and even put insurance on the order and still haven't received the order yet and that was 12 weeks ago! I called numerous times and e-mailed numerous times but like everyone else, got no response! I've contacted the local police department and they are now investigating the issue and who this company is. And if your name is "Eugene Baker" as you claim you are and you read this at any point, I wonder if you sleep well at night knowing you have robbed who knows how many people and children that were looking forward to there favorite players jerseys only to lie to them! I hope you are caught by the authorities and pay for your crimes!

More Soccer4less.net Complaints & Reviews

Comments

17th of Feb, 2009

Ordered a jersey in November 2008, credit card was charged, delivery notification sent in early December but no jersey ever delivered. It is now Feb 2009, no responses to my emails or phone calls. Looks like a scam company.