SnapFish / unauthorized charges!

San Francisco, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 415-820-3888

This is under investigation at this time. However I feel I should let people know of the scam that is going on with the Snapfish Co. I think they let you believe they are a legitimate photo co. Anyway. I checked my bank card statement and observed that I had charges that I did not make. Many within the last month from Snapfish. I have not dealt with this company at all. Called the bank and reported the situation and they canceled the card. They will investigate. I believe my info. was sold to Snapfish by another party. Also be aware of a company that is associated with them called AP9 Gallerina. I lost a lot of money, I hope I get it back. I suggest you pay everything with a money order. I will from now on.
Od

Comments

Br
  5th of Jul, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
As of today snapfish tried to charge my business account bank card, and also my paypal account that I use for my online website payment for my business. I didn't even know what this company was until I googled it. I never used their services. After looking them up. It seems they are a company built on fraud. I suggest you watch your bank statements closely.
Mi
  24th of Jul, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I have two unauthorized charges on my checking account from Snapfish - the first was dropped on its own - never was authorized, and I am hoping the second will be also - I never heard of them, the scary part is they got my card information from somewhere, perhaps from Paypal? That's the only thing I can think of. It makes me wary of using Paypal, or any transactions online using my bank account.
Mi
  12th of Aug, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I did too! I have never even heard of Snapfish until today, and wanted to investigate it. My credit card was cancelled because my bank said there was inconsistent activity on it. I went and check it, and it said I had bought pictures from Snapfish. I googled it, and saw that it was a Company that Scams people out of their money.
Gu
  20th of Dec, 2009
I too, just today had a charge on my VISA card from "snapfish". I have never heard or dealt with them or any other photo site for that matter. I'm glad i caught it early. Needless to say i canceled my credit card immediatly.

Snapfish Logo Snapfish