Smooth Away / Rip off ---DONT BUY IT!!!
I ordered Smooth Away 1/3/09 for my daughter using her $25 gift card she received for Christmas. The invoice came up as $14.99 (two pack) + $6.99 S&H = $21.98 right? wrong! The gift card went through no problem...leaving a balance of $3.02 which she later used for something else. By 1/16/09 the order still has not arrived. I pulled it back up on line and now it shows $14.99 + $13.98 S&H = $28.97 due??? So I FINALLY get through on the phone to them (35 min wait) to be told my card was declined. No doubt...it was only a $25 gift card. So, I ask for the rep's supervisor. Carolyn is too incompetent to understand this simple scenario. I tell her we no longer have the gift card. She could re-charge $25 towards the order and then let me pay the difference of $3.97 in another form of payment. She couldn't understand that and flat out refused. Said I would need to provide another credit card...RED FLAGS!!! She stated there was no one else I could speak with regarding this...oh right...I just reported them to the Better Business Bureau and next I will go to the Food & Drug Admin...PLEASE DONT BOTHER - OTHER SITES SAY THAT SMOOTH AWAY IS MORE PAINFUL THEN SHAVING AND THE HAIR GROWS BACK FASTER...What a rip off! Buyer beware...we will go back to waxing!
More Smooth Away Complaints & Reviews
- Smooth Away - monthly fee charged to my credit card 
- Smooth Away - Credit card over charged and nobody answers when I call to resolve issue
- Smooth Away - Rip-off; deceptive advertising, over charging 
- Smooth Away - fake
- Smooth Away - Get your money back from Smooth Away scam! 
- Smooth Away - Total waste of money and time 
- Smooth Away - Doesn't Work Well 
- Smooth Away - Product does not perform as advertised 
- Smooth Away - Ineffectiveness of Product; Shipping