Smith Brothers Appliance Repair / Don't EVER use these guys

1 3419 E. Chapman Ave.Orange, CA, United States
Phone: 888-878-7227

Don't ever, UNDER any circumstances, use these guys. They were the WORST provider I have EVER tried to use. The repairman who came to fix my dryer did NOT know what he was doing. The first time he came, he couldn't figure out what was wrong at all. The second time (I only went back because they already had my diagnostic money), he said it was a problem with my timer, but it would work on one setting while he ordered a new timer that would cost over $200. While waiting, it didn't work on that setting either. I called the company and requested another repairman, and was told I could not have one because I had already given this one the diagnostic $$$, which is irrelevant since the check was made out to Smith Brothers. They requested one more chance, to which I agreed. Of course this time (just like the first two, he did not show up on time and I had to call the company to figure out where he was). The third time was strike three. I told the company not to send him at all, that he was no longer welcome. I subsequently had the dryer fixed by another provider who was fine, where the issue turned out to be related to coils - it had nothing to do with the timer. I called back Smith Brothers and requested a refund of my initial diagnostic, which is reasonable since the guy was terrible and never on time, misdiagnosed my problem, and I was refused another repairman. Of course they refused. I have left messages for the owner, Jim Smith, and of course he won't call back.

In short, these guys are terrible. Do not EVER use them unless you want to be ripped off.