Slimlife / unauthorized charge

Phone: 888-692-8352

A charge appeared on my creditcard on 12/23/08 from a company called Fit Factory, in the amount of 29.95. I contacted them, and discovered that they are affiliated with slimlife, the charge was credited back to my card, and I thought I had the problem solved. On 1/1/09 a new charge was deducted from Slimlife in the amount of 38.95. Never ordered a thing from this company, and certianly wouldn't have, since I had already had aproblem with them. I am trying to contact them, but so far no luck. Thi is just a huge continuing scam!

Comments

• Dh
      16th of Oct, 2009

Hello Santa Monica and everyone else, I suggest we get together and sue Slim Life. The same thing happened to me, only it was through the WU YI tea tea diet which was supposed to be a free trial. But I cancelled immedietly. Then saw a 19.95 charge on bank statement. Unfortunately, they have been doing this for about a year. I have busy life have previously not been careful with my accounting. However, with banking online I SAW the charge right away. So I received nothing from them accept the original free trial, which was last year and have been losing 19.95 a month to them!!! Dharana in San Francisco.

• Vi
      24th of Oct, 2009

i live in australia and i have been charged 19.95 us dollars is there a number or a email address to get incontact with them so i can stop the payments well i havent received anything at all and i have never heard from them

can somwone please help me

• Lj
      9th of Nov, 2009

I HAVE BEEN CHARGED 19.95 FOR SEVERAL MONTHS NOW, I DON'T KNOW WHEN IT STARTED OR WHAT IT IS ABOUT. THE CHARGE IS FROM SLIMLIFE WHO EVER THEY ARE. WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT IT.