Skyfx.com / Trading Forex services

1 58-60 Ayiou Athanasiou Avenue, Office 202, 2nd floor, El Grego Building, Limassol, Cyprus 4102 Limassol, Cyprus

Skyfx is a scam company because their brokers are scammers! A broker FRED MALKOVICH (Freddy Malkovich < m.freddy323@gmail.com>) through his partner John James - even now I do not know how MALCOVICH and James found my telephone numbers and in the name of skyfx and under a lot of pressure they were calling me daily from UK +[protected]/+[protected] to deposit money by my credit card VISA (from 28/04/2015 to 19/06/2015)! Fred Malcovich was clicking in my account 153241 of skyfx opening aggressive new positions by Team Viewer. He grabbed all my funds by opening new aggressive positions even I told him not to do that because I wanted in my account low risk (he told me: Don't worry my friend, I know what I am doing, I am proffesional broker, no promlem, you will not lose your money, next week you will withdraw (take back) your funds!). So my portofolio from 28/04/2015 to 19/06/2015 became zero when he took the control of my portofolio on 29/05/2015. That happened because when I didn't have any more money to deposit, my account became zero! When it goes in the opposite direction, they asked me to add money, otherwise you will lose everything (although on their website and they said that all the funds are protected from loss ). I trusted FRED MALCOVICH because he introduced to me as a proffesional manager of portofolios and he used the name of skyfx.com! P.S. 28/04/2015 I made my first deposit and 29/05/2015 I asked from skyfx (because I made profit by myself) that I wished I had withdrawn an amount, but they didn't let me because they told me that I had to turnover all my funds! From 29/05/2015 to 19/06/2015, Fred Malcovich took the managment of my portofolio so I lost all my funds in 20 days!

Ge