SkillShare / Stay away
At first, I would like to say that they have some advantages. Their classes are fine but they are not worth your money.
This story with charging money after the free trial expiring happens again and again. I was charged just like other people and I am angry just like them. I tried to contact them and explain that I would prefer to be asked whether I want to pay for classes. Because it looks like they decide for me.
Don't fall for their ads and low prices. It's just a trap to make you pay more and more.
More SkillShare Complaints & Reviews
- Skillshare.com - They delayed the classes and didn't return money 
- SkillShare - Membership trial
- Skillshare.com - Trial
- SkillShare - unfair 
- SkillShare - my classes and account was deleted without any warning
- SkillShare - premium membership
- SkillShare - charged for unwanted membership
- SkillShare - affiliate program
- Skillshare (Your Whole Business) - money theft
- SkillShare - untrustworthy