SkillShare — Membership trial
I signed up for their 3 month trial membership. A week before the trial period ended I went to my account on their website and went through the process to cancel my account. I thought that was that, and I was done. A week later I got a notice that my credit card had been charged for the full year membership.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in New York, NY I immediately wrote to their support email given to dispute the charge and say that I had cancelled my membership but I have had no response.
Furthermore at the same time my credit card was hacked. I use this particular card for very few things, so I am certain the breach is connected with Skillshare.
More SkillShare Complaints & Reviews
- Skillshare.com - They delayed the classes and didn't return money 
- Skillshare.com - Trial
- SkillShare - my classes and account was deleted without any warning
- SkillShare - charged for unwanted membership
- SkillShare - unfair 
- SkillShare - premium membership
- SkillShare - affiliate program
- SkillShare - charging for no reason
- Skillshare (Your Whole Business) - money theft
- SkillShare - untrustworthy