Skagen / Cracked Glass
My partner bought me a Skagen watch for my birthday and I was overjoyed! Within a month the glass had cracked, I had to pay to talk to a help line who were no help. Just gave me an address to send it to. Cost almost half the replacement cost to fix, and now a couple of months later its cracked again. Both times I wasn't doing anything active. Today I was walking around a stately home. Hardly a place to damage a watch!
So so disappointed and not covered by warranty. Skagen I wish I'd read all the other complaints about you before I bought the watch. I will make sure I tell everyone I can what I think of your products and service. I should be getting a new watch.
More Skagen Complaints & Reviews
- Skagen Watch - Poor quality & customer service 
- Skagen Slimline Watch - Stay away 
- Skagen Watches - New watch stopped working after a couple of hours 
- Skagen Watch - Glass Cracked without any hit/bump/fall 
- Skagen Watches - Poor quality product 
- Skagen - no delivery, no refund
- Skagen Watch - watches
- Skagen - watch
- Skagen, Inc. - watch
- Skagen - Broken Skagen watch glass.