Singles Station / Singles Station did a great job

1 Nashville, TN, United States Review updated:

Wow...what a bunch of unhappy people complaining about this company. I'd like to offer the other side of the story. I know this is site dedicated to complaints, but how about a little bit of good news.

In less than a month of becoming a member of the singles station, they matched me with a man that had all of the qualities on my wish list. After only a short period of time we have decided to see each other exclusively and see how the relationship grows. He knew from our first conversation that we had something special, and I agree.

I'd like to thank the singles station for doing a wonderful job for me.

I've learned something important in life. Unhappy people will always find reasons to be unhappy. Happy people will always find ways to be happy. The wonderful thing is that you get to decide which one of these people you are.

Lu

Comments

• Ca
      8th of Mar, 2011

I agree that single station does make good matches on occasions, but do the math. Their success rate is extremely low. If only 1 person out of 100 is happy, either you are very special and everybody else is wrong, or you were very lucky and everybody just wants quality service.