ShoppersDiscount.co.uk / unauthorised deductions from my bank account
It seems that since I booked flights with Easyjet over the internet in Feb 2008 I have had £8 per month taken, by Shopperdiscount.co.uk, and without my knowledge. It also appears to be a regular and similar complaint by other Easyjet customers.
I have e-mailed Shoppersdiscount demanding cancellation of my so called 'membership' and a return of my money. So far without acknowledgement.
This must be highly irregular and probably illegal.How can they do this on such a wide scale?
More ShoppersDiscount.co.uk Complaints & Reviews
- ShoppersDiscount.co.uk - deductions from my credit card 
- ShoppersDiscount.co.uk - unauthorised credit card payments 
- ShoppersDiscount.co.uk - unauthorized debit 
- ShoppersDiscount.co.uk - unauthorised credit card payment 
- ShoppersDiscount.co.uk - unlawfully takeing money from my bank account 
- ShoppersDiscount.co.uk - deducting £10 from my account 
- ShoppersDiscount.co.uk - Illegal withdrawall from debit account