SHOPPER DISCOUNTS 800-889-8776 CT / Unauthorized charge on my credit card

Shopper Discounts
San Francisco
I'm usually pretty good at catching on-line automatic enrollments to subscription plans, but somehow I missed one or was unaware of this one. I noticed an unusual $12 charge on my credit card and looked up this company on-line. Needless to say, it looks like I'm not alone on this matter. I'm a bit miffed at this company and would like my money refunded. This practice is not fair and should be illegal.

More SHOPPER DISCOUNTS 800-889-8776 CT Complaints & Reviews

(203) 696-3000
Fax: (203) 579-5575
N  5th of Mar, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I noticed a strange charge on my account and started researching the company right after. I easily called the number listed on my account and within 5 minutes they had cancelled my membership and I was good to go.

They never answered my questions about who they were and how the charge got onto my account.

The number I called was 1-800-889-8776. Dont push any of the options just wait for it to connect you to an operator.

Its up to you wheather you want to fight the bank for the money lost or not. This company will no refund you.
A  17th of May, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I was also ripped by this SD thing. I called them as Mhensle9 mentioned...( dont push any options when u call the no.) they cancelled it and... yeah i lost my $ 12...

thanks Mhensle9...