Shoebacca.com / Selling Nike knockoffs
I had the same problem as others on my first order - I'd only worn the shoes around my carpetted home to see if they fit, but when I returned them they tried that 50% bs on me. I complained via email several times, and threatened Better Business Bureau. I got my full refund eventually.
My current problem is the Nike's I bought from them. I'm 36 and have worn Nikes all my life. I've Never gotten a back-of-heel blister from Nikes, not even barefoot. These gave me blisters, through socks, everytime I've worn them (about 4 times now). What's really weird about these shoes, and makes me think they are knock-offs is the mis-matched insoles. I've never ever seen Nike sell shoes with a right insole that is red with a double L in black imprinted on it, and the left one is black with a red nike logo. Definitely some weird [censored]. I'll be calling Nike this afternoon to get their feedback on the shoe. If I find that these are knockoffs I'll be asking Shoebacca for a Full Refund, and if they refuse... straight to the BBB it is. Oh, and I'm sure Nike will want to know who's selling knock-offs so they'll be up shoebacca's a$$ too.
More Shoebacca.com Complaints & Reviews
- Shoebacca.com - No response for 7 days 
- Shoebacca.com - Do not buy shoes from this company
- Shoebacca.com - Buy at your own risk 
- Shoebacca.com - Do not buy this shoes
- Shoebacca.com - They do not care about their customers 
- Shoebacca.com - What a waste of $ (shipping $) and time
- Shoebacca.com - Shoes - No Exchanges or Store Credit for Gift
- Shoebacca.com - Takes forever to process returns
- Shoebacca.com - Wrong sizes
- Shoebacca - selling product they do not have