Shivadas Glass / Hasn't shipped my product

My sister Dawna in eugene oregon where shivadas is from ordered me a 12" tree design "waterpipe"

for my birthday 6 weeks ago!

(billed to Kerey Crinklaw)

STILL HASNT GOT HERE!

WTF!

I have sent them several emails asking nicley to at least know when it will be shipped

(website said within 4 weeks) & it said it was in stock on there website.

Not one reply at all.

(took the money off her credit card though)

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with.

I myself lived in eugene and know several glass suppliers that sell glass supplys (tubes/colors)and for shivadas to claim that some parts are hard to get is just a load of BS.

So today I look at there site and there are only spoons, no more waterpipes (says site is being updated and the contact us button is now missing with no phone # either so I am thinking WTF again.

This is the worst company I have ever delt with:

Wont give you a answer.

Hasn't shipped my product.

Removed there contact info off there website.

WTF shivadas

Dd

Comments

• Ki
      24th of Feb, 2010

I ordered a pipe for my friend for her birthday on January 13th. They said the pipe I wanted was in stock and everything. They charged my card and sent me an invoice in my email for it and everything, so I was excited. But now, 6 weeks later, I still don't have my gift. Her birthday is far past so I now look like an ### hole cause I made a big hype about getting her something awesome. I tried to email them the other day, but they didn't reply. It's not like I can call them up, there's no contact information on their site.

My advice to you is that you don't waste your money with these guys. They'll just take it and run.

Also to all of my fellow scam victims, I say that we should sue them for fraudulent business. That would get them in gear or out of business, so then others won't have to have the bad experiences we have.

• As
      10th of Feb, 2011

shivadas needs to be shut down! same thing happened to me. beware! stay away!!!