Shelter Insurance / Claims
My mother and father are insured with Shelter. They have been with Shelter Insurance for about 20 years now. Here is the problem. During a storm or just a relaxing rain water is dripping from the ceiling. The spot is getting bigger and bigger and worse and worse as it rains more. Shelter is saying that there is no damage to the roof and they won't fix this problem. Isn't this what homeowners insurance is for? There is a leak, a hole, dry rot, wet rot, something that is causing this leak. Why can't they get any help and get this problem fixed? I have worked in the insurance industry. And I cannot seem to figure out why Shelter won't fix this problem. This is what insurance is for. This is an "occurance" repeated exposure that results in a loss or damage. This is outrageous.
More Shelter Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- Shelter Insurance - Screwed by Shelter Insurance 
- Shelter Insurance - Failure to accept resposibility for claim 
- Shelter Insurance - Bad service 
- Shelter Insurance - Racism 
- Shelter Insurance - Not good Insurance 
- Shelter Insurance - Poor Customer Service 
- Shelter Insurance - Rip off 
- Shelter Mutual Insurance Company - car ins. no settlement
- Shelter Insurance - Towing insurance that I have paid for & now not able to collect. Sounds like shelter has a lot of complaints. Wake up shelter insurance!
- Shelter Insurance - Ripped off on car insurance