Shell Gas Station / pump authorization
Last friday night I pirchased gas at the pump and went inside to get the reciept. I drive a 2004 chevy monte carlo and only put $20.00 worth of gas in the car. When I went to use my amex card a few days later I was informed there was not enough room on it. I called the credit card co. who informed me that shell had asked for a pre aproval of $99.00 on the card and that is why I had no room left. I called shell and informed them that this was not right and they informed me that it was my credit card co. who had done this to me and that it was not there problem. I knew how much room was available on my card and had only put $20 in it because that is all I could afford . A gas station no matter if pay at the pump or inside should not be allowed to ask for mor than you recieve. This can cause people to have over the limit fees. I was just passing through this town and needed the gas, I will never get gas at shell again and will never pay at the pump again. This should be considered some form of fraud and should not be allowed to continue to happen.
More Shell Gas Station Complaints & Reviews
- Shell Petroleum Devp Comp UK - mobile draw 2009 200000 gbp 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - the 200 9 shell u. k mobile award 
- Shell Int'l Mobile Draw - fraud sms 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - winner of mobile draw 
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - fake sms 
- Shell - refusing a fry's vip card
- Shell Gas Station - rude employee
- Shell - credit card fraud..
- Shell - shell gas station employee, san rafael ca
- Shell - milwaukee best ice beer