Shaver Kia / shaver kia a bunch of con artists

United States, California, san bernardino Review updated:
shaver kia
San bernardino
Shaver kia took my trade and was supposed to pay it off in full, i also purchased a new car from them.Instead what they did was sell my trade in and did not pay off the loan. I am now left with the payment of a car that i do not even have in my possesion, along with the brand new car i bought from them. I hope this doesnt happen to anyone else. my husband and i are ayoung couple with a new baby, our credit is dinged for now, and we worked very hard to maintain a good credit score. We were completely taken advantage of. We have gotten no answers or accountability from Shaver Kia thus far.

A  3rd of Feb, 2009 by
I totally agree with you. I bought a car from them, supposedly certified pre-owned had it ten days and the air bag system started screwing up on me. We also agreed to the three year bumper to bumper warranty for $30.00 a month. I took the car back to them and they had it for four days without even looking at it. I demanded they get me a loaner car but instead they sent me to Hertz. Two weeks later I get my car back supposedly "fixed." Hah, less than a week later, the same problems start again. When I take it to them again they tell me its going to cost me $500.00 deductible (yes, a deductible on a warranty) I find out all they did was reset the system. I feel like they were just biding thier time until I'd had the car more than thirty days. And here's the real kicker, they never paid Hertz for the rental. I received a letter from Hertz saying that Shaver continiously ignored their requests for payment. I just had to send almost $400.00 to Hertz so the bill wouldnt go to collections. I want to sue this company but they have myseriously disappeared into thin air. Every Shaver auto center has been closed down. Any info on how to contact them would be greatly appreciated.
N  16th of Feb, 2009 by
Bro you got pounded and bamboooozled! How do u feel about that that? Haha!!!