Shark Iron / Caught on fire! This iron is fire hazard!
Date of incident - 07/2015 After plugging in this iron I stepped into my Master Bathroom and suddenly heard a loud sparking noise. I looked and saw this iron with gray smoke coming out the top and it was making this electrical noise. I ran and unplugged the iron and took it outside. I firmly believe it I would not have been close and caught this problem in a timely fashion that it would have caused a house fire! This iron is extremely dangerous and should be RECALLED! I am an insurance agent and we handle claims everyday due to faulty appliances. I expect SHARK to react to this complaint promptly. You could be building my house back where it burned down due to this faulty iron!
My name is Debra Sumner [protected] I have photos of the damaged iron!