sfimg.com / Impossible to earn money

Posted: Mar 19, 2014 by   User
3.4
sfimg.com
sfimg.com
I joined the website www.sfimg.com, but I completely disappointed in it. I think that the website is total scam, and you can’t earn or cash out money. They provided different programs, but everything was useless for me. I never earned money here, but only spent in order to buy membership or to get the access to different websites and programs. It was really a waste of my time and money. Not recommended. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this website.
Impossible to earn money
Complaint comments Comments (8)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services

Comments

D  27th of Jul, 2014 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
I started with SFI 18 months ago and I am earning money every months since my third month with SFI (my income is increasing month after month).I never had to spent money to get access to different web site neither to others programs. There is no obligation of purchase with SFI, but you should know this if you have taken time to learn SFI.I did a little money by learning during my 2 first months, then I invested a part of that little money to keep my EA rang during the third month, while continuing building up my business which is very profitable for me today.I have tried many online business before SFI, so I can say today (from my 18 month experience with SFI) that every one who is willing to learn and to work (yes with SFI too, the money is not falling from the sky) will earn money with only time as an investment, at the beginning. Keep in mind that SFI is a 16 years old online business, which has over a million active affiliates all over the world, who earn money every month.
D  8th of Oct, 2014 by  User  Agree Disagree +1 Votes
This comment is like any other negative comment. The person writing it was simply trying to find someplace to sign up, then wait for money to fall from heaven.
SFI is like ANY OTHER LEGITIMATE BUSINESS! Anyone that joins MUST work EVERY DAY to earn money. I was impressed with the honesty because when we (my fiancee and I) joined, nearly the first thing we learned was, "Do not expect any significant income for at LEAST the first 6 - 12 months." Well, surprise, we got commission (admittedly tiny) the first month and has been increasing steadily every month since then.
We know of no other business where you can join, for free, get nearly unlimited training for free, get a website for free, get advertising materials for free, has free 24/7 support, a free social group included, get questions answered (often by the company president), provides free e-mail and in-company mail to its million + members and has steadily grown from 1 product sold only in the U.S. to more than 90, 000 + products sold and purchased world wide during the last 16 years.
Sure we must work (sometimes pretty hard) but we now have steady income and most importantly the chance to help other people develop financial freedom.

Jerry C. &Jessa V.
N  1st of Jan, 2015 by  User  Agree Disagree +3 Votes
The only way to get a return on any legitimate business is to invest in it and work hard at it. That's what SFI is!!
If YOU are NOT prepared to do that, go somewhere else...and good luck...because you'll need it.
N  21st of Jan, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
@YYZ WEB MARKETING You seem like a [censor]
A  24th of Jan, 2015 by  User  Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Wait untill you have a problem!
And let me know how well did SFI solved your problem.
I've sign up a few days ago and never got the confirmation email
Clicked several times to be resent and never arrived.
The support proptly reply and asked me for another email. Still nothing arrives to hotmail or gmail.
Now since they don't know the answer, they say it's my computer and never answer back, so far.
I'm receiving junk from this website at 2 emails and can't even login. Support is ignoring me!
What do you happy investers have to say to that??
D  23rd of Feb, 2015 by  User  Agree Disagree -1 Votes
try changing your email address some email site like hotmail and that block messages from being received i have being on sfimg for 4 days now i had the same problem with the email i signed up for gmail and thats working perfect. also i agree with the people that are still in sfimg if you invest your time and try getting somewhere you can make it you will not get money for free you earn it, im an Excecutive affiliate now and have affiliate's under me in my downline only a few have being doing anything the rest have not signed in because they taught the same way you did.
N  24th of Feb, 2016 by  User  Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Investment is definitely required if you can not invest you cannot grow in SFI
N  21st of Jan, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
No, there is no possible way to make money with SFI. Everything, including the tools they claim are free, costs money. The advertisements, mail, and site (click funnels) is done through your effort and comes out of your pocket. They basically want you to advertise their site at your own expense, and purchase their Rewadicles while you're at it, even tho their site claims (no cost).

Pl Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree