Seven West Media / Channel 7 — channel 7 news
I am most disturbed at the News Promo's today (21/7/2017) which state that euthanasia is about to be legalised in Victoria. This is 100% incorrect, misleading, and gives the impression Channel 7 is promoting euthanasia. The legislation is yet to be written, tabled, debated in the lower house, and then has to pass the scrutiny of the upper house.
This gives the impression Channel 7 is promoting and cheering on the legalisation of deliberately killing, sick, vulnerable Victorian citizens.
Many of the petitions and surveys conducted over the past months on this issue, show a majority of Victorians oppose this move. Channel 7 appears to be taking a similar approach to that of the Marxist, left wing ABC.
Please give us balanced reporting on this issue and some in depth interviews with those who promote the palliative care option.
I have not made complaint to ACMA, but will do so if Channel 7 continues biased and unbalanced reporting on this anti-life issue.
More Seven West Media / Channel 7 Complaints & Reviews
- Channel 7 Australian Open Tennis Coverage - poor quality australian open tennis comentating 
- Channel 7 - pathetic coverage of afl games 
- Channel 7 - sundays 24 
- Channel 7 - ghost whisperer 
- Channel 7 - change in 24 airtime 
- Channel 7 - afl 
- Seven West Media / Channel 7 - house rules bullying 
- Channel 7 - today tonight 
- Seven West Media / Channel 7 - unethical behaviour
- Seven West Media / Channel 7 - my kitchen rules - sunday night