Seven Seas Worldwide / Poor communication and no way to direct complain on poor service

United Kingdom, Cambridge
Seven seas worldwide
My son quote for packing and storage for 1 luggage and one box and get an online quote. In the website they said that they will give him bubble wrap and cartoon box. The whole family went to Scotland and presumed that the company send him the cartoon box before we went back to cambridge hall.

Out of our surprise, nothing arrived and my son phoned back service line which needed maintenance for hours. We sincerely waited for the exact time of picking up of cartoon but there is no reply even 1 day before the pick up date. Finally the line get through and the lady on the phone replied that company will give us exact time before 6 pm but cannot guarantee whether the time can be from 9 am to 6 pm. We stressed that the pick up needed to be in the morning as we arranged an transport in the afternoon. ( Actually my son stated in the online quote and request that the pick up was on morning). They request extra money which I think personally is blackmailing. However I have to agree to pay otherwise the whole trip will be delayed.

I searched through the whole web page and found that there is no complaint channel or any means of feedback apart from a email platform for voicing out. I did filled in but the reply is totally arrogant.

They stressed that they did not promise on the time of pick up so there is no point in writing it up in request. In case if the company cannot promise on the pick up time, the company can always give us email or message earlier so that we can plan earlier.

The whole reply is denial of responsibility and there is no point of further communication.

What I can do is to post it up and advice others to be absolutely careful with this company and did not use this company any more.
Jul 3, 2015