Servis / Poor quality washing machine

United States Review updated:

Servis 6160W - Since January 2004 I have had 3 Servis washing machines replaced (model 6160W) I would NEVER recommend this product to anybody. I have had bearings go on a machine 6 weeks old, circuit boards blow up, and water leaks. I would go as far to say this is the worst product I have ever bought. This company's after sales also leaves a lot to be desired. Terrible product, terrible service, DO NOT BUY.
Va

Comments

Mr
  14th of Apr, 2009
i was brought a servis washing machine by my parents in april 08 about a couple of months later ithe daddles from inside the machine had snapped off, i reported it, i had an enigneer come out and have a look at the machine i was told by him that i either needed a new drum or a new machine that was in july last year. i havent heard anything since. i have emailed and phoned with no reponse. i was told not to use my machine as it would damage my clothes, so i used the laudrette which costed me a fortune. i had to stop using the laudrette as i couldnt afford it. i used my machine and it damaged a bland new top. i am not very happy with there service.