Senior Helpers / inadequate care

1 TN, United States Review updated:

I am a employee of Senior Helpers and agree 100%.I myself have had situations of concern and was told that they would do mediation and nothing was done.I also know that they charge the clients different fees according to what they think they should pay... by looking at the address to where a client lives.They are very money hungry people who could care less about the client or the caregiver.The training they claim they give us would be laughable if it were'nt for the fact that we are talking about seniors here..They are suppose to do mediations with the clients every so many months but they do not.All they care about is you sitting there getting those hours so they can send you a bill.Please DO NOT be fooled by the smiles and the talk of church from these people.They have one agenda and that's getting you or your loved one to write a check.People please if you care at all for your loved ones research the business thoroughly before putting your love ones in their hands.I am only with them because I love my client and she and her family counts on me to be there...Remember YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!! They will claim they are the highest paid sitter service out there, but trust me THEY ARE NOT..I also work with another company who I feel really cares about the client as well as the caregiver.They have counselors and clergy on hand 24 hours a day if you become stressed or concerned, so we do have honest people out there...

Comments

• Du
      13th of Dec, 2010

THOUGHTN IT WAS JUST ME THAT SEE WHAT ### THEY ARE. QUIT...I WAS HESITANT TO QUIT ALSO BECAUSE I LOVE MY CLIENT AND HER FAMILY TO DEATH, SO I HAD A LITTLE TALK WITH THEM AND NOW I WORK FOR THEM..BEST DECISION EVER!