SeneGence International / distributor fee 323386

United States Review updated:

My distributor number is 323386. I signed up planning to buy the glamour kit and lips kit - use that as marketing tools but I can't even buy anything that I have an interest in - PERIOD! I have been buying Lipsense colors I like from eBay for myself and even selling it to friends who want it. This is nonsense and no way to run a company. Your crown princesses are doing great - this single mom with a very limited income would like her distributer fee refunded as soon as possible.

I have not used one thing sent in that ridiculous initial so-called "kit". I will happily send it all back AT YOUR EXPENSE. I noticed there are many negative reports at the BBB and I will be adding mine if I do not get my refund.

Diane Yankowski

Ml
May 9, 2017

Comments

• Cr
      28th of May, 2017

Did you get the refund? After less then 2weeks I sent an email asking for a refund. I haven't ordered yet as nothing is in stock I want. Plus having to pay 8.50 every order it just isn't worth it. I will continue to use the product but I don't think signing up for personal use does anything for me.