Select Staffing / Dishonesty
Don't work for Select Staffing!!! They treat their employees unfairly and continue to buy more and more staffing agencies. They then merge the offices and fire all the extra Colleagues as they refer to their permanent employees. Basically what happens is they tell all their people about this great new purchase and how it's going to benefit you as a colleague. You being a team player work your butt off putting in all kinds of crazy hours (we are salary) helping all the new colleagues from the buy out learn our systems and our procedures. Then once your brain is picked clean they layyou off. Or the flip side is they lay off the colleagues from the aquired compaines, because once again they have too many people working in the office and they aren't making enough money to justify that many people in one office. Either way it's a bad deal for all of the people in the field. It's a numbers game and as with any big corporation they continue to line their pockets while the people in the trenches doing the leg work are under paid over worked and thanked with a pink slip. So they are supposed to be in the business of staffing, but they don't take care of their own they lay them off. You'd think they could put them to work since that's supposed to be their business. That's a laugh!!! That isn't how they make money. They make money by under paying associates and over charging clients. Beware before using staffing companies . . . they are all pretty much the same.
More Select Staffing Complaints & Reviews
- Select Staffing - Didn't receive w-2 from select staffing 
- Select Staffing - Customer service / w2 
- Select Staffing - scamming employees
- Select Staffing - Fired after about a week due to their unprofessionalism.
- Select Staffing - Orientation -
- Select Staffing - everything
- Select Staffing - rude employee
- Select Staffing - always messing with my paychecks
- Select Staffing - survey test
- Select Staffing - The receptionist