Seedtime Publications / Fraud and scam!

1 1735 Heckle Blvd. Suite 111 #220Rock Hill, SC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8030684-5990

Last summer, a woman with a sad tale about abuse, small children, and an impending pregnancy came to my door. She was a smooth talker and I am apparently a softie and/or gullible. I'd like to think I was doing the right thing and helping someone less fortunate than myself but I am disappointed to say that I lost $127.00 to this scam. No periodicals and no return phone calls from the Rock Hill #. Now, that phone # is no longer connected. DO NOT BUY anything from Seedtime publications and I would suggest doing an internet search on any company that comes calling door-to-door. If I had, I would have been wiser and not out $127.00.

I also offered to give this woman clothing and baby supplies. The most unfortunate part is that I will never trust anyone selling door-to-door again. One bad apple has ruined it for everyone.

I hope the BBB of NC/SC have the smarts to close this business down.

More Seedtime Publications Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Er
      11th of Apr, 2008

I too was a victim of these scam artists. I was told that the three publications would begin arriving in a matter of weeks after IO Pain by check the 274.00 fees. Nothing has ever arrived.
    DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SCAM ARTISTS - They do not deliver anything they promise.