[Resolved] Secret Garden Pomeranian / a partial refund she agreed to

Cook Minnesota, United States

I bought a pom from ania. Due to certain family circumstances I wasn't able to keep it. I contacted ania and we made arrangements to return it. She agreed I would get half of what she would rehomed it for... Well after rehoming, she texted, me I would only get 400$, which I knew that couldn't be the correct amount, but what could I do... So she claims she tried sending a money order via post office but it was returned to her, which I knew that was a lie and convinced me to make a paypal account because it was easier and more secure. So I did. Well she supposedly sent me the 400$ amount on may 2 2017. And sent me what she claims was screenshots of it being sent, but I never got it through paypal. I called paypal several times, and they said it never posted which means ania lied, to me.. So I emailed ania and send half a dozen texts asking where is my refund... By may 17, 2017 she blocked me from facebook, which shows her guiltyness. She is a liing, cheating, manipulative dog seller,... Warning do not trust her... And, by the way when I got my pup from her it was full of fleas, and extremely underfed. And that only means one thing, the dogs she's breeding are kept in a filthy environment. She is running an undercover puppy mill... Look else where for a breeder... Don't waste ur money on this person... All she cares about is ur money not the safety of the dogs...

• Resolution statement

• Secret Garden Pomeranian Customer Care's Response, May 18, 2017

Pamela fist if all I did not block you but changed my profile . Go to your FB message requests . Second, I sent you a refund as we agreed via PayPal and I have a screenshot of it . Third, you know you are lying saying that my hobby program is a puppymill and your puppy came to you with flees Ana dirty . This is a very unfair what you did here after me being your friend . Not sure why you did this .

a partial refund she agreed to
Pa