Scentura Creations / Terrible company!

1 Rt 38 WCherry Hill, NJ, United States Review updated:

I am going through a lawsuit right now with Extreme Northeat a company of scentura creations. And the Cherry Hill Police cant do anything to shut the company down. This is because these companies don't have to be registered with the towns or cities they're located in. Why I have no idea. But I do believe they have to be registered with the better business bureau. And of course they don't pay taxes. I wasn't handed a W2 or whatever the tax form is for sales people. Usually with all the other ACTUAL jobs Ive had... the day of orientation I was handed all these forms to fill out.

Whats even more amazing is that the police aren't really trying to do anything to lock up the jerk who threw me into a wall.

Va

Comments

• Li
      16th of Jul, 2010

I did the same thing you did; responded to an add in the paper and went several training sessions and sold 10 bottles to friends and family. I realized once I smelled the perfume, it was a scam and not mention one of the "employees" who got an award mentioned that she sold to someone sitting in a car. I have 3 bottles of the [censor] sitting in my house that is supposed to snell like Chanel no5. It doesn't, it smells like [censor] and I bet the Better Buisness Bureau would like to smell it, not to mention the Cherry Hill Police Department. If you do make it to court, I will be a witness for you seeing as though I never got paid for the bottles I sold. I still have three of them like I said, evidence for the shut they claim is designer perfume. I worked at Macys in cosmetics 6 years prior to finding out about scentura, I know what designer perfume smells like. I know designers don't leak out secrets on scents like this company claim they do.
    If you need my help, I'm here. Jenn!!!