Menu

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about PowerSellerUSA

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for PowerSellerUSA. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with PowerSellerUSA.

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used PowerSellerUSA's products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with PowerSellerUSA, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with PowerSellerUSA. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

ComplaintsBoard
11:21 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

PowerSellerUSA Avoid this company

I ordered a rug and paid for it through PayPal. PowerSeller claims you're not charged until the rug has shipped, but this is not true. The charge was immediately in effect. I checked the order status over the next few days, but it was always blank. Finally I called and the person who answered sounded half-asleep and seemed to care very little about my order. I was placed on hold and finally she returned to tell me that the rug I'd ordered was out of stock! I had already been charged, and they never notified me (were they even planning to?). I asked for a refund which she assured me would be passed along to the "billing manager". Later that afternoon I received an email with two links to separate rugs she thought I might be interested in as a replacement. I decided on one, figuring it was worth a shot at this point (and I still needed a rug). There was a price difference between the new rug and original I'd paid for, so I was due a refund. She reassured me it would be placed back into my PayPal account within several days. I have the rug, but guess what - I still haven't gotten my refund from the price difference. It has been weeks at this point. Please don't risk purchasing from this company; it has the worst customer service I've ever experienced in online shopping.

Read full review of PowerSellerUSA and 1 comment
Hide full review
1 comment
T
T
Tesskane
May 31, 2011 6:32 pm EDT

The tiles I ordered were to be inspected before they were shipped to me from N.Y. to Calif. There's no way that they were inspected. They will not reimburse me or send new ones. I'm single and disabled. Just do the right thing people.

ComplaintsBoard

5 comments
PT from WI
LODI, US
Dec 05, 2023 5:55 pm EST

I also ordered an 8x10 rug. Two weeks later they told me it was no longer available. I asked for a refund. That was on 11/13. Today is 12/5 and still no refund. When I called they also used the line that I was not charged since it never shipped. That is a lie, it was charged immediately. There is a charge on my card with no refund. This company is trying to steal $789 from me. Each e-mail asking about the refund only says the order was cancelled. Nothing about the refund. This will not stand. Powerseller USA what kind of scam are you running? If you are reading this,my order # is 42152. FIX THIS. This is a large amount of money!

A
A
aatch003
no, US
Jun 26, 2023 1:08 am EDT

They screwed up my order and refused to do a refund or exchange. Luckily, I ordered through Wal-Mart's website and Wal-Mart refunded me.

musicmama51
Apr 16, 2014 11:18 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

PaulaV
Temple, US
Jun 15, 2012 5:32 pm EDT

Powersellerusa is a dishonest company. I ordered rugs and was sent the wrong color. Then they wanted me to return them at my cost as well as 15% penalty. I sent pics of what was advertised and what I received and they still say that it is the same item. The rug I ordered is cranberry and the one I received is dark green and gold. That is not a variant in color. It will cost me more to pay for shipping than it did for these cheaply made rugs. I would gladly pay for return shipping if I just changed my mind but I received the wrong rugs. THEY RUN A SCAM. They should pay to ship the rugs bags and offer a full refund or send me the correct item.

J
J
John - PSU
Jun 23, 2011 12:11 am EDT

We are sorry that you feel this way. Your order was placed over 2 years ago in March of 2009 and was refunded in full. Your comments were just posted this June of 2011. Is it possible that you are confusing us with another seller?

Elevating the Voice of the Consumer