Scarborough Research — culture jamming
I took the call. So here are some tips:
To keep it short, tell them you're married to Rupert Murdoch.
They will ask if you or anyone in your family works for a radio, newspaper, television, etc. If you want to keep it short and not have them call you again, the answer is "yes." They will ask which? I said all of them, I'm married to Rupert Murdoch. They were going to end the survey but I told them I was kidding so I could find out more.
Also, they need to get through the survey as quickly as possible. So if you have the free time, see how long you can keep them on the phone. Ask them their opinion on things, ask them the same questions they're asking you, whatever...and then when they ask the last 2 questions: how many live in your household and how old are you, give them ridiculous answers. It invalidates the survey.
I kept them on the phone for almost a half hour.
More Scarborough Research Complaints & Reviews
- Scarborough Research - Rude service 
- The Nielsen Company - My ongoing nightmare with Nielsen 
- Scarborough Research - unethical practices 
- Scarborough Research - Harassing Phone Calls 
- Scarborough Research - Privacy breach 
- Nielsen Research Group - You will find yourself paying more for this BS than if you had robbed a bank 
- The Nielsen Company - nielsen tv ratings
- Scarborough Research - Harassment
- Scarborough Research - survey
- Nielsen - rogue collections email when I don't have an account with you!